55 Strong counter to sampoorna, Thakuma and Mishtimayi bonding 😍

I love you too Bondita..I love you so much more than you imagine or even anticipate than anyone in this world . .

When Anirudh confessed this to Bondita she was lost in his eyes for a while...his eyes and his gazes are creating havoc inside her.  She remembered how she kissed his tattoo  also  how he placed her in his lap  2 days before on their so called suhagrat day, and felt blushed.

When she is blushing Anirudh is also lost and again came into sense, this should not go further and his tension started increasing and he asked her to sleep tomorrow school is there.

She asked worriedly holding his arm : where are you going?

He said casually: To sleep in my room

She said : Then I will also come there

He sternly said  : No...

Next moment controlled his voice : No Bondita...you stay here. We should not share room..(by seeing her sad face he hardly murmured)...not now ..not now

She became sad and doesn't have courage to ask again   to stay in her room  but only asked him indirectly how can you manage in your room all alone..what If you fell from bed .By keeping your tension in my mind I can't sleep properly here. You sleep here towards wall  side and I will sleep this side like yesterday. Neither of us disturbed each other na..like that only ..

Anirudh : Bondita, I don't want to argue more on this . You understand that  I am not a small boy to roll and fall from bed. Yesterday we shared room na did I move or roll

She shooked her head.

He said: Then ... You don't worry for me I will be fine there and you have a good sleep peacefully.

She became dull and he patted her hair and said: whatever I do is for your welfare only Bondita. Remember that I always love you..

She smiled  back nodding taking his words positively and he again said with a smile: Good night..

When he is leaving the room she wanted to say her feelings once again and came outside hurriedly before he go back to his room she ran and wrapped her arms around him  Hugged him tightly and this  skipped his heart.

This is witnessed by sampoorna who just came outside her room to see Chandrachur from the other  window as he is not visible there in his room so she wanted to see him if he is another room or went upstairs. when she came outside she had  seen this scene and  fumed with anger by seeing them. How much their Bonding has changed in last three years.

There was a time once Anirudh used to come to her previous sasural discuss his problems with his late friend sourav and use to tell that Bondita is his Zimmedari...not at all his wife. But now ...how much they both have transformed.. and she.. here she herself Remained alone in her life...no happiness at all.

Her first husband had left her and the world to save Bondita .

Her second husband had abandoned her and parted her and now settled somewhere. After his surgery he had turned favourable to his beta and bahu. And not even had spared a glance.

Her recently secret love interest Chandrachur Even though he likes her voice -  he  is also interested and had lust  on Bondita..

That day morning also because of Bondita asked her to stay back  only Trilochan had got an opportunity to blame her.

Seriously this Bondita had become a problem for her. At that moment sampoorna clenched her fists in anger and wanted to seek revenge on Bondita.

Here Anirudh snapped himself that his love confession had probably made her lose control.. he should handle the situation now very carefully without hurting her,  not even speaking in loud voice or without taking too much lenience or advancing with her