52 Mr. & Mrs. Possessive Roy Chowdhary hotel date, couple dance and nok jhok🤩

In the previous night :

When Chandrachur came to mix drugs he got confused by seeing two glasses and one elder  lady came to assign duties  to two  ladies that it's your duty to deck up Bondita bahu and then turned to other two ladies to deck up Tupur bahu. And she asked them to make kesar badam wala milk.

They had kept milk glases separately and as per their talks he had made rough assumption and mixed more drug in one glass and less drug in other glass.

He only assumed that whether more or less Thakuma sleeping medicine is powerful as he heard in Krishnanagar that it had treated many old aged insomnia patients. 

Unfortunately or coincidentally more drug mixed glass is given to Tupur whereas less drug mixed glass is given to Bondita.

Both are powerful only but it also depends on person's mindset and will power too.

Anirudh's love towards Bondita is beyond all these hormonal changes as she is the last and also one and only woman in her life.

Realising his love on her is equal to realising himself in her. The moment he realised himself in her he became calm in mind  and exceeded these hormonal feelings for her and those are nothing infront of her. 

It's not that he won't have sexual feelings or didn't think of their sexual life. He had thought about it . He decided to give that happiness only when she is ready and her age body is completely ready

Here When Tupur entered the suhagrat room Somnath is immersed in books. Ladies from back had seen him and just jovially told that your pati is already drowned in his books. Poor nav Vadhu and they all laughed.  Somnath is not in a position to bother about her. Once he starts his studies he won't bother anything unless he finishes the prescribed portion which he wants to finish that day. Later after completing it only he will come into sense.

Tupur took ladies words  as an insult and felt belittled. They asked her to go and wait for him. Have patience however she need not hurry as her jhetani is the one to give heir first then only your turn comes and sent her inside

She went and tried to call him but he didn't lift his head and kept on studying. She kept lid on glass and slept on floor without any pillow or blanket.

Later after 2 hours he came into sense and looked around and saw Tupur sleeping on floor.

He felt pity and came to her tried to lift him but when he touched her she got awaken and hugged him complaining ladies taunts like a child complaining to her mother.

He smiled and said they always talks like that only . By the way why did you sleep on floor. You should have slept on bed only.

She said : without you how can I sleep there

He smiled and saw glass of milk. He asked what is this

She said : Kesar elaichi wala badam milk

He kept Disgusting face and said : I only like cocoa milk or hot tea . Not this.

He opened it and saw the milk and asked why didn't you drink it till now

She said : they all asked me to give it to you first and then only I should drink whatever is left by you.

He cut it and said : Oh come on Tupur you drink this. I don't want it and looking at time it's already 11 pm he said it's not time for me to drink anything as per my diet. You drink and sleep. Good night

She kept her sad face and kept away and started sleeping on floor. He furrowed his eyebrows and asked : what happened?

She turned and said : Like everyone you are also belittling me. What can I say?