34 counseling on emotional blackmails and Bondita abducted by kalindi

When Anirudh and Bondita are attending pari marriage at the same time Trilochan started to Siliguri with his Messenger and new Munshi Bansilal to reach as soon as possible. Before that He tried to meet judge in Calcutta but it had gone in vain. Judge  had never met him and is out of station. He grasped that it's all kalindi game and fumed with anger.  Even though driver is driving fastly they could reach Siliguri next day morning only.

He had now planned to get them married in temple and make Anirudh fill Bondita's mang once again and he had to do it before Kalindi reaches there.

At the same time Kalindi got down in one station caught hold of taxi and offered him more money and started traveling to Siliguri as fast as she can. She is also fuming with anger

Moreover Chandrachur father had called to Calcutta house  and spoken about Bondita means there is something serious matter and she should meet him and know what happened. Now everything should happen as per her wish only. No more damages to be happened at any cost.

This Trilochan had played dangerous game with her. All the time she also tried to be in favourable of keeping her grand daughter's marriage with Anirudh Roy Chowdhary and all she wanted from them to have a happy Married life and Bondita should become mother soon so that her future will be secured in Roy Chowdhary house. That's it and what is there big deal in it.

When their intentions are naive why should that Zamindar had misleaded her by  given wrong information to her spy and double crossed her. He also planned to keep her forcely  in oothakamund. That means they had planned for her kidnap.  Enough of this Roy Chowdhary family dramas. She can't take anymore. Already more damage is happened to Das family reputation in Krishnanagar because of one single  gossip that Bondita eloped with a boy and it had affected Tupur and Tapur Alliances because of this one single  gossip. By seeing all these Now her intuition is telling that Roy Chowdhary family only had spread this rumour about Bondita and trying to pretend that they are saving her , educating her . But bottom line is Bondita deprived of a normal happy married life and motherhood.

She need to settle Bondita in a proper family and everything should happen in  Bondita's life as per society rules and her wish too

At 10 pm After Pari marriage and her farewell Anirudh and Bondita returned back to Surendra house,  sat down under a tree in their garden  as she proposed that she had some doubts and wanted clarification immediately and  he agreed because he too didn't like any communication gap between them.

She asked her Patibabu that why did he reprimand groom for obeying his mother's orders. His mother had kept her life in risk and saved her son. That means she is good at heart. Then how can you criticize his love on his mother.   I know you did it for pari but still the groom is also not completely wrong na Patibabu. I felt somewhere uncomfortable when you are reprimanding them. I can't concur with you this time.

(Author's explanation: Bondita took it personally and got offended with his words because she too loves her mother like a goddess and all this time she felt that there is nothing important in life than obeying maa orders.

Dear Readers, this conversation between them is quite necessary because the show had pointed many issues but all the time throughout the show ,  Sumati character and Kalindi character next had used so called KASAM and emotionally blackmailed her or I better say had done emotional atyachar on Bondita and she had let it happen even after grown up and became barrister also. This is not fair as per me and so I am bringing this issue too. Everyone will have sentiments but how can a girl who wants to work for women empowerment can fall into emotional blackmail so easily is my major point

Here my intention is not at all to disrespect elders or disobey them but a proper communication should be there between them. That's what my intention is , hope you all understand me. I hope I am not spoiling anyone mind right.)