26 Bondita believed Suketu words, Kalindi condition to Trilochan

Anita and Bondita reached home with heavy heart thinking of husband and wife. Some where Anita too believed that huge  age gap creates difference of opinions between couples because of her sad past

She is raised in joint family. Her father Shubhroto is a freedom fighter loves her alot but unlike her kaki and chachi her mother couldn't give heirs to family , so her Paternal grandfather is highly disappointed and wants to bid farewell to  her as soon as possible , so in her 11 years age only he had fixed marriage with relative who is more than 12 years elder than her, a very dominating and male egoistic person.

But all thanks to her parents who had gone against her grandfather and in that process they had broken ties with him for his cold hearted behaviour towards her . Her grandfather also challenged that they can't get a best match as she is going to school. But due to god's grace in her graduation time her senior Kuldeep just 4-5 years  elder than her  is introduced to her , a very gentle and soft natured person who had helped her in studies and both  gradually fell in love.

Due to mandatory situations he is working in London but will be back soon by next year and both will get married. Infact both are counting days

In their thoughts they reached Anita house, which  is locked she already know that her maa and baba had told that they will go to vaid ji for Shubhroto treatment. She had another keys and opened it and asked Bondita to go and change.

Bondita changed into saree and came and asked: Masterni Is it really such  big problem if husband and wife have have  huge age gap . Will wife won't understand and fulfill all needs of husband? I really don't understand what more needs will husband have other than Cooking food, washing and folding  his clothes neatly, if he got fever giving tablets, juices , if he is injured his wounds should be done aid, or.. or (thought for a while and said) his hard earned money should be saved,  only these are only husband's necessities na masterni. Can't younger girl take care of her husband as efficiently as elder aged and less age  difference wife?

Anita gulped and recollected Surendra words who  told him few days before that due to strange circumstances Bondita is staying separately from her husband but her husband is always taking care of her and also can't reveal who he is.

He doesn't want his wife to get deviated from studies path at any cost and so not to talk any adult talks or lovey dovey talks with her. Make sure that she focus only on studies. Her husband wants her to be well educated and only he will educate her  in sensitive topics

Anita agreed to Surendra words at that time   and now while recollecting it she sighed and thought that who could be her husband that he didn't speak such an important topic with her and leaving this girl in confused state.

However as per  her uncle suggestion she couldn't tell Bondita all by herself

She  came out from thoughts when Bondita again asked the same question .

Anita said : I am not sure Bondita. Age gap can show impact or in very rare cases it may not show impact.

Bondita became sad all at once. Anita is worried that whether her words had made Bondita sad and said : one thing is sure a true love cant have anything as hindrance

Bondita expressed her thought: how can I know if my and my patibabu love is true or not. Who will tell about it

Anita thought that as a teacher she should not discuss with her student about love and all this.  A teacher student relationship should also be in limits (Author's explanation: As per that era sensitive topics are not discussed openly and with broad minded nature), so she said to cheer up Bondita: It's ok Bondita.. now your age is to study. See now 8th std exams are finished. Now you focus on competitive exam which is coming after a week. Don't get deviated