5 Bondita's cold shoulder

Anirudh is taking care of Bondita with the help of neighbouring ladies and he requested them to change her saree with any of their spare cotton saree . Right now he can't go and get her clothes from his haveli.

One of them had brought one new cotton saree and he asked them to change it and he went outside. They felt strange that why is he going outside when they are changing his wife saree but didn't react reminding among themselves of Trilochan warning..

Later they came out after and he went inside. They told him that they had prepared kadha as suggested by vaid and kept there. He thanked them .

Anirudh had slowly lifted Bondita and made her lay on his chest and feeding her khada slowly by spoon.

Bondita is in confused and in semi concious State she is unable to recognise if she is dreaming or real. Since yesterday she heard her mother's voice, her Thakuma voice and now she is hearing her Patibabu voice sometimes she is imagining those devils and having less concious about her body about the persons who are taking care of her.

Khada taste is not nice , she told that she don't want to drink. He cajoled her and told that it's good for health and made her to drink slowly.

____

At a time In Tulsipur haveli:

Binoy is asking about Anirudh and Bondita whereas Sampoorna is eavesdropping their conversation from outside door. Just then a rifle is shot and a familiar lady voice is shouting: Anirudh Roy Chowdhary, come out.

Trilochan and Binoy came out and Trilochan smirked at Kalindi for their victory on her and she frowned at him for his wicked smile. Binoy and sampoorna who is standing beside the main door from distance also recognised her as Kalindi Das.

She not only came alone but came with her lawyer and Krishnanagar mukhiyaji.

Trilochan : who are you all? What are you doing at our haveli?

Kalindi fiercely asked: where is Anirudh Roy Chowdhary? Call him outside.

Trilochan: First answer me who are you all and on what work you came here and why are you screaming the name of my nephew in accusing tone (Stomping his cane on floor) as if he had done something harm to you. First tell the problem clearly else I won't spare anyone who tried to create ruckus at our haveli

Devnath: Don't you know who we are Trilochan babu? Didnt you and your nephew come yesterday to Krishnanagar Thakuma house? Now pretending as if you don't know anything. Why are you playing drama?

Trilochan smirked: Now you understood Krishnanagar Mukhiyaji how we will feel when the person whom you know very well , who have deceived you and took away the person of your family by cheating and start pretending infront of others as if he or she (looking at kalindi) don't know you .

Kalindi: It's better if you don't speak about deceit and cheating Zamindar babu. No one else know better than me what is deceit and how painful it would be if someone deceives us .

(Sampoorna in thoughts: Thakuma is talking in such a way as accusing jethji that he deceived her . How is it possible?)

Trilochan took it personally for him and Anirudh: No one are here happy kalindi ji. The person by whom mistake happened is suffering here with pain in his heart more than the person who is injured.

Kalindi raised her eyebrows and said: you dont seem like that Zamindar babu

Trilochan also told sternly : To understand others pain one should have a broad mind and heart. How can you understand others when you are so much involved about your pain.