39 Kalindi chosen Chandrachur over Anirudh

After Trilochan also sat on his knees in her frontyard and that too infront of some of the Krishnanagar villagers, her patients are watching this commotion Kalindi had really became  embarrassed,  dumbfounded and flabbergasted. He is not bothering his Zamindari prestige and pride. What happened to him? Is he not  male having pride ? Now how come he is apologizing her like this? Is it true?

Never in her worst dreams and in her gloomy days which she had spent after her marriage is called off, had she expected that one day the arrogant Zamindar Trilochan Roy Chowdhary will apologise her for the pain he had given her for a life time.

He is Literally crying like a child and telling emotionally: kalindi,  I thought that Listening to my father  and elders is the only way for a son to impress parents and elders , by doing that I thought I am pleasing my father, I am doing virtuous thing (puny kaa kaam). Even though it's hurting me inside that I am breaking your heart I thought that  sacrificing my feelings for elders is right thing  and more than that  I didn't think about your dreams, your life  due to the environment in which I was grown and neither do I have sisters or my mother or any woman  to make me understand how a girl will feel .

After that I couldn't look at my reflection in mirror for longer time. My conscience always used to kill me still I made it quiet by telling myself that I have obeyed my father and  I have done virtuous thing.

But when he started bringing another matches and praising the bride's qualities and comparing with you, belittling you I couldn't take it and announced on Durga maa feet that I won't marry anyone. I will remain as bachelor.

He is highly annoyed with me but I stood firm on my word and even when he threatened me by taking his life I have tried to take away my life.

I am not telling this to create an empathy on me. Because all these stand  nowhere infront of you facing struggles as a single woman. Perhaps because of me only you became highly stubborn and not believing our family. It's all my mistake only kalindi. I really apologise you from my side and on behalf of my late father side. My father also cried alot in last moment remembering you. Please forgive us kalindi. Please forgive us and our entire family. Don't punish our Anirudh for his Kaaka and Thakurda sins. Please accept our Anirudh as your son in law.

Her entire plan backlashed and by seeing Anirudh and Bondita understanding and compatibility their family bonding she is in high dilema. 

She couldn't take anymore of them standing like that. Unknowingly her eyes are also Welled up and it's melting a deep scar of many years ago .

She asked them to get up and told that she had forgiven them. 
Trilochan is asking her that will you let Anirudh and Bondita to stay as husband and wife kalindiji?

She is thinking of what to tell. Infact she cant agree because she had given word to Chandrachur family . But Shomik came and asked her to forgive them.

Her villagers also asked her to forgive them as they are also moved away by listening Trilochan heart breaking Apology

Sumati is also moved away and waiting for Thakuma consent . Whereas Rimjhim felt it quite boring. Tupur and Tapur are also moved away. It's really good to see family bonding Tupur also wanted to become their family member

Kalindi asked all of them to come inside. They came inside. She asked Rimjhim, Tupur and Tapur to bring sharbat and snacks for them.

Somnath and Tupur are blushing and Bhatuk is asking him to tell kaka . Bondita asked Thakuma that she wants to talk to maa. Kalindi is drowned in her thoughts battling inside. She nodded unknowingly