32 Anirudh told his story to Bondita and her decision is ?

In Siliguri, after learning about her masterni being engaged with another person Bondita received a huge shock and unable to face her Patibabu.

Anita mother is upset with Bondita and she lashed out emotionally on Bondita for doing all these foolish things and betraying her masteni and kept everyone in tension. What if kuldeep misunderstand this and call off wedding Bondita bent her head shedding tears

Kuldeep said Anita mother : let it be maa she looks so young to understand all this. If anyone comes and tell anything will I misunderstand Anita?

(Author's explanation:A girl Receiving love letters, greeting card is not been as easy in previous era as it is in this generation. For them and especially to girls parents it is a biggest thing or may be sin and I am projecting as per that era and as per the situations)

Anirudh came forward and told that it is his mistake only his failure as a shikshak babu to my wife. I apologise you and her (Anita) also

He had sat on knees and apologized Anita and her parents. Bondita felt ashamed of herself for putting him in such situation . Bondita also came and apologized them

Anita said : let it be maa forgive her. She just behaved as a teenager and did it out of naivety .

Surendra explained everyone that how Suketu had trapped Bondita with his words and apologized Anita parents on behalf of Bondita.

Anita came to Bondita and lovingly pulling her ears (for that only Anirudh couldn't see and raised his hand to stop, Anita smirked and left Bondita's ears) and told: Bondita see how much love your Patibabu have on you. Next time if you have got any such doubts you should ask and discuss with someone whom you trust alot . Don't repeat these kind of Silly mistakes again and don't spoil your married life also.

Maintain professional life and personal life separately. Don't let others (Suketu and his gang) affect your mind. You should also think on your own and have your own opinions

Damini : haa wahi toh if anyone looks at your Patibabu you should be the one to burst on outsider but look at you what you have done. You yourself wants to handover him to other woman

Bondita apologized once again and
Anita parents, kuldeep and Anita also got convinced and left from there .

Bondita came to her Patibabu and tried to apologise him but he didn't pay attention and told to Surendra:
sir I have some important work . I will go and finish it and come.

She asked holding his hand and : Patibabu maaf karna. Sorry and then held her ears

He didn't say anything to her but turned to principal sir and said : Sir I will be back in some time . I need some time to keep my anger in control else I may burst out. Here people only remember my aggressive voice but not the feelings beside it. No one knows that I will also cry with her after I had bursted out .

(Bondita felt offended)

Now also I am not blaming or taunting her, even my mistake is also there . Whenever I get anger I used to burst like volcano and vent out all my anger without thinking of the opposite person's feelings who is infront of me.
I need some time to control my anger and come back as a calm person

He is about to leave without speaking to her or sparing glance at her. But she held his hand more tightly and said : Now this time my mistake is also there. When my mistake is there I should also have courage to accept it na. (He looked at her with tears in throat). I accept it Patibabu.

Anirudh: let me go Bondita may be I may shout on you

Bondita: Manzur hai

Anirudh: I may say harsh words to you and I will make you upset again