9 Anirudh realised his love

Note: Dear Readers, this is a long chapter. Anirudh and sumati confrontation is still going on. Please don't feel bored of it. Because whatever sumati says now in this chapter plays a very key role in this story, in Anirudh's life

I am portraying Das family characters as per that era situations which are justified at that time. I have given explanation wherever required

_______

When Anirudh declared to sumati that he can't live without Bondita and then  asked her that he had already informed her took her permission  before that it's a fake marriage.

She too  furiously asked that he didn't inform her about Reverse pheras and petition filed on annuling their marriage. What about them? Are they also fake just to threaten my Bondita and bring her to right path!? Tell me. If so then  Why didn't you inform me?

Anirudh didn't have any straight answer. He just stammered: Maa ..that time... Bondita

Kalindi sarcastically told : Tell us Anirudh Roy Chowdhary, tell us the lame excuse  That time Bondita is not studying well , want to become an idealistic wife to you and you have left with no other  option than leaving her. Isn't it barrister Babu?

Anirudh looked painfully at kalindi. Whatever she told is correct only . It's his second biggest blunder in his life

Sumati told: if it's only about your second marriage even if you have  married another girl for real also we could have considered it. Because society accepts it  But what is hurting me more is  you don't want any relationship with Bondita.  When the relationship is broken by your side intentionally by taking reverse pheras and by going to court then what is the remnant  left ? And my Bondita also went away. So it's better you forget her and we will take care of our Bondita.

(Author's explanation: In the show also kalindi and sumati didn't offend  him about his second marriage but accused him for breaking  ties with Bondita)

You need not think of her again.

Anirudh : Maa I agree that I have done a biggest blunder at that time I have lost control on my anger, on my mind when school topper is neglecting her studies, getting humiliated in class by teachers and getting into unnecessary matters. I already apologized her and I would also apologise you but please don't separate me from Bondita.. please maa. I will bring her back. I will explain her everything. For the sake of society and for her respect,  I will m..(he hesitated to tell but told with much difficult) marry her maa and I won't do anything out of impulsiveness. Right from now onwards I will kill my impulsive nature.

(She looked at Anirudh as unbelievable. Kalindi also looked unbelievable. She is not ready to agree for second time . Anirudh continued..)

Haa maa, From now onwards this Anirudh Roy Chowdhary will never react impulsively and will never shout on Bondita. Believe me maa. But please don't separate me from her. (He touched her feet and cried once again)

Sampoorna whispered in Binoy ears: Being a man and husband why is your son begging his widow saas as if he won't get any girl in this world to marry? Stop him else Thakuma will do propoganda that Roy Chowdhary family eldest son had begged them for his little wife? How much more will he stain the family reputation? What will society think of us?

Binoy adjusted his spects and agreed with her and came forward to Anirudh.

Sumati took her feet away and asked her: All this is not needed. Don't fall on my feet Anirudh babu. will you answer my one straight question Anirudh babu?

Anirudh raised and said: yes maa ask me

Sumati: Do you really consider Bondita as your wife? Do you ..do you love her as your wife? Answer me from your heart, Anirudh babu. Don't try to lie because this maa can identify who loves her daughter from their heart  and who can show their apnapan (recognising her as their).