29 Surendra family union, Anirudh is in dilemma about Bondita

Thakuma (Damini saas) told showing to Anirudh: Don't say anything to him he is Bondita's Patibabu who came for her and had no intentions to play with anyone here.

Surendra entered into house furiously and shouted: what the hell is happening here?

He slightly understood what could have happened and he doesn't want to create scene infront of kuldeep. So turned to Anita and told her slowly: Beta kuldeep is here. He traveled long distance. Take him to your house and after he get refreshed and had food please come back.

Anita nodded to Surendra hoping that Avinash will be arrested or thrown out from here and she happily went to meet Kuldeep.

Both held hands with tears of joy and went to their portion . Kuldeep is turning back again and again looking at Anirudh trying to recollect that where had he seen him and left with Anita

He came to his mother and happily held her and she embraced her son and both shedded tears of happiness and longing. She could only say : due to Bondita only I ..and she couldn't tell anymore.

Surendra nodded happily and Anirudh also shedded tears remembering that his kaka is also recovered miraculously when he is harmed by soudamini.

Taposh felt guilty for misunderstanding Bondita and came to conclusion that may be this fake Avinash is only at fault

Turning to Inspector, Surendra asked seriously: why did you come here Inspector Saab

Taposh interfered, came and took his baba blessings and told that he had seen this man (pointing to Anirudh) and the caretaker of Thakuma Bondita had been going together outside got doubt in them and enquired and found that this man is using maama's beta identity. That's why..

Surendra: you should have asked me before taking this step Taposh . Do you think that your father had become old and will allow anyone so easily?

Taposh: Sorry baba I don't mean to hurt you..

Surendra mocked : By the way from how long are you concerned about us? You haven't even turned back to us atleast spoke with me after you left

Neelam silently came and about to take Surendra blessings and he stopped her in middle and kept his hand on her head without any expression and said: khush raho bahu. Don't bend in this state.

Neelam said emotionally : we always worry about you and maa. But didn't have courage to come infront of you.

Taposh with tears : we came back soon baba I have been staying near by and enquiring your details through Murli kaka and Ramani dadi and looking at you secretly. whether you believe it or not, me and Neelam are always worried about you, maa and Thakuma..

The other thing which I was worried is this man Bondita's Patibabu had enquired about me in the company where I am working and eager to know about my whereabouts. I came to know through vansh and that also increased my doubt and felt insecured.

Anirudh: Taposh ji I don't have any bad intention. Infact Surendra ji had given shelter to my Bondita, taking care of her like a daughter and making her educated in his school without fee. That's why I too want to pay back my gratitude by uniting your family and I don't have any selfish motives behind it

Thakuma: Haa Taposh Because of Bondita and this boy - her Patibabu only I have recovered miraculously. They both are very good.

Surendra told sorry inspector it's a misunderstanding, this person and his wife are our family members only , you please go and sent police back Vansh had accompanied them telling Taposh that he will manage.

But a constable had seen suspiciously and secretly checked the photo he had in pocket and confirmed that he is the same person who Kalindi Das had given an unofficial complaint to search for him. So he decided to inform her as soon as possible and left.