64 MY PATIBABU IS GUILT FREE..GUILT FREE.. GUILT FREE..

When Anirudh is keeping jasmine garland in her long single plait he felt sad that today he is going to reveal the entire truth and Bondita can't bear it
she will burst on him hate him definitely leave him and go.

Bondita is also looking his face expressions through mirror and Recollected previous night incident..

Flashback starts:

Previous night she didn't get sleep properly and started feeling highly restless for her Patibabu.. she went to his room to check him but he is not there..she checked him in study room and found nowhere. When she went to Mandir there she saw her Patibabu sleeping at Durga maa steps on floor and shivering.. crying in sleep.

She is moved away and carressed his hair with tears. A cold wind passed and mata chunri came and fell on his face..she looked at Durga maa Murthy and she is looking at her peacefully. It felt like Durga maa is blessing him.

She Recollected that after misunderstanding that she had joined hands with brijwasi babu she was asked by her Patibabu to leave the house and go when she is travelling Durga maa utsav is happening and chunri sindur fell on her face as blessing. Similarly mata chunri fell on her Patibabu face it indicates that her Patibabu didn't do any mistake intentionally..

Also he is dreaming that he didn't do any mistake..he didn't do any mistake..don't know how this happened.

She went and brought blanket and covered him

Just then telephone rang there. She is about to pick but her ksj had picked up and through his conversation she understood that it's her sasurji on the other side and learnt shocking truth. She was enraged by listening ksj words. She wanted to burst but immediately controlled her anger.

She took two steps forward but immediately stopped. Not now..that's not the time..but she will definitely ask him and sasurji and everyone had to answer for their betrayal...

Flashback ends..

At present situation:

Anirudh promised in mind that If she wants to go away he won't stop her . Bondita promised in her mind that she should stand strong whatever may be the situation think wisely keeping her emotions in balance..

Just then Trilochan shouted on them to get down and they both came into sense telling Let's go Patibabu.. everyone are waiting for us. He nodded and started getting down silently

Bondita took Anirudh's hand which is trembling and entwined her fingers with his and asked him to smile with her smile signature. He smiled back

They both came down and everyone appreciated their jodi except the people who didn't like them (Rimjhim Tupur Sampoorna) kalindi herself came and kept kajal to both of them with a serene smile .

When they took Sumati blessings after long time she kept hands on both of their heads. She decided to apologise Anirudh after Puja and celebrations. Bondita noticed the change and prayed Durga maa nothing wrong should happen today.

Bansilal didn't come that day to attend festival.

Sampoorna is standing aside whereas Chandrachur is there only in one of the Servant's attire. He wanted to see Anirudh's humiliation and Bondita's breakdown with his own eyes. So he came there.

He came to Sampoorna and told: Today everything will be shattered..once again a strong cyclone will come and it shatters everything

Sampoorna smirked

Other side Somnath is fuming with anger. How could Tupur do this to him? He told her, appeased her not to do this...listen to him...still she disobeyed him told many lies hid this important truth from him did drama that she had got periods...how ..how can she do this