28 Anirudh Vs Anita war of words, Taposh exposes Anirudh's lie

Bondita took love letters from boys and sneaked into Anita masterni house. She had already won good impression of her parents few days before by helping them . So she directly went to masterni room and kept letter on her writing table and she left silently from there.

She also sneaked into her Patibabu room when Damini is in middle of cooking when there is no chance for her to get up very soon. He is found nowhere and water sound is coming from washroom so she thought that can do her work easily , and study table of his is few steps beside washroom. She slowly walked without making noise and kept a letter in his law book secretly which is on top of books . She thought work is done and about to go but at the same time only her Patibabu came out of washroom by bathing by wrapping towel with bare chest. They both got startled and he almost shouted making Damini in kitchen also startled. Bondita felt so ashamed of herself and smacked her head, bent her head with shame .

He is also shocked and embarassed asked in his slow husky voice that what are you doing here Bondita and quickly grabbed another towel to cover his bare chest.

She said : sorry Patibabu I didn't mean to come ..woh ..woh

Then Damini came and knocked the door calling: lalla what happened? Why are you shouting like that? Open the door once

Bondita and Anirudh both got worried and she looked scared and tried to speak in normal tone : now what to do?

He said loudly: I can't open Pischi I am in middle of bathing just got worried to see a lizard here

Damini is telling that she is worried coming to window side to check him once. Both got worried

Bondita tried to hide down bed but even that is visible to the person who will see from window and she is about to go inside bathroom even that is slippery and she is about to fall he immediately picked her up and made her sit in cupboard and told her not to make sound unless he tells her. And then closed the cupboard

She felt shivered by his touch and bare skin of his body is making her feel her blood warm and heartbeat raising fast.

Bondita thought: what kind of feeling is this . I have never had such kind of feeling before for him

Just then Damini came to window side and asked him peeping into room : Is everything fine lalla

He said with embarrassment: Haa Pischi everything is fine.

Damini: Then why did you shout like that

Anirudh: Just got worried of a lizard Pischi

She asked trying to look through window Inside : I heard some girl sound .

He said : That's a radio sound and not from my room may be from neighbour house that irritating Anita ji house who always makes fun of me.

Damini laughed and said : lalla don't make fun of her. She is good girl who knows cooking and house hold works very well. And left.

(Author's explanation: Damini judge other woman by how much the girl or woman is good in house hold works and cooking )

Here in cupboard Bondita felt bad that her Patibabu is making fun of her Anita masterni.

As soon as Damini left he opened the cupboard and tried to bring her down by picking her up.

She asked him as soon as he picked up furrowing her eyebrows: why did you make fun of Anita masterni? Is it good to comment about other girls Patibabu?

Anirudh stopped in middle forgetting about their state that he had lifted her and told as complaining: I didn't make fun of her . Infact she is the one who always makes fun of me as if I am a joker or laughing material. Huh.