16 Trikal fights and Anirudh's adventure for Bondita

Trilochan is shocked to see kalindi making her family unload their luggage and his cane is dropped. She came to him, took the cane from floor and handed over to him and said: Good omen to see my enemy  scared of me and gave a careless smirk to Trilochan and family, asked Shomik and Rimjhim to enter their haveli first with kalash. Sumati is standing aside.

Trilochan had thrown the cane aside and shouted on Munshi to go and bring another cane.

Munshi came and gave another  cane to him.

Kalindi felt hurt and immediately got angry and said : This is my fear that only god knows when you zamindars will accept things or relationships or when you will throw then out. You zamindars are unpredictable.

Trilochan felt guilty inside but he didn't show it on his face and  shouted: Even you are also unpredictable .  How dare you buy our neighbouring haveli ?

Kalindi turned back , smirked and said : To buy this  haveli I need only money which I have plentiful and  paid it to that angrezi man and here are the papers.(She had shown papers by raising her hand) and regarding dare who else knows About my dare more than you Zamindar babu? And you also the know I am the one who paid hefty price for showing my dare once.

She smirked and started commanding her granddaughters Tupur and Tapur to make things fast. Go and search their rooms and keep a room specially for our Bondita..Our Bondita Arvind Das..and make sure that this Zamindari neighbours don't gaze at you both and on our Bondita too. Very soon your three marriages will be done in a grand way in this - I mean our Das haveli and I will bid grand farewell with costliest gifts and treasure  to you three sisters at a time and send you three in palenquins to your sasural. This is kalindi Das promise and I will fulfill my promise by hook or crook

Trilochan looked worried and thought if she had found Anirudh and Bondita .  Still maintaining seriousness, he said : Munshi , come here.

New Munshi came folding hands to him and said: Ji malik command me.

Trilochan asked: Can anyone separate Diya aur bati?

Kalindi and sumati are looking at him

Munshi: No malik they can't exist without eachother

Trilochan: Can anyone separate Person from his shadow?

Munshi: No malik

Trilochan: similarly can anyone separate husband and wife who are match made in heaven?

Munshi: No malik no one can separate them.

Kalindi: Why third person is required munshiji. Some morons themselves are enough to break their own legs and destroy their fate which is written in destiny,  they destroy their life by staying single and others life also by forcing them to stay single. If Bondita stays as Bondita Anirudh Roy Chowdhary she will be remained as alone and also called as barren woman throughout her life. Or she will be projected in society as an example of so called educated woman by her mahan  Patibabu in society but she will never have any pleasure of being wife and mother  in life.

Already one life is spoiled In Das family and I will never let it happen to either of my granddaughters.

Trilochan: Munshi, Anirudh and Bondita bahu relationship is inseparable. Can we stop river from reaching its destination of ocean . No na. Similarly if we keep apart of Anirudh and Bondita also destiny will make them meet. Tell her Munshi .

(Pointing his cane to Sumati, he said) Not only me but the one who is the prime witness of their relationship also stood beside you . Perhaps she had forgetten the past now and can easily throw the entire blame on our Anirudh but God is witnessing everything. He know how to set things right.