20 Scaring nightmares , New teacher Anita entry

Anirudh and Bondita cleared all their difference of opinions and found solace in each other's arms. He felt like his life came back whereas Bondita is getting new sensations arise in her. But little little hesitations are still left and she couldn't exactly tell or understand what are her hesitations or what exactly is she feeling. She wished if she has an elder or experienced friend or sister she could tell her what all she is feeling. Once upon a time she had her sampoorna didi but now she considers her (Bondita) as a biggest enemy and jealous of her.

Even though her Birristera babu had given lenience and assured that he won't shout on her and respect her but an unknown hesitation or may be shy had left in her mind.

He asked patting her head in his arms : Bondita,

She said: hmmm

He asked : Do you want to ask me anything? Are there any doubts in your mind?

She asked him in his arms : how do you know that I am having doubt Birristera babu?

Anirudh came out of her embrace and said : I already told you na once that whenever you have any problem it gives signal here (and shown towards his heart). Ofcourse sometimes due to my foolish behaviour I myself had pushed you in trouble. But many times I can feel it.

She smiled blushingly and bent her head. An unknown happiness is spreading. And still doubting: Is he really mine? Can I really become his wife forever and ever? Is it real? And recollected all the painful incidents again.

Her smile is dropped.

He said : Ask me Bondita.

She slowly said: Birristera babu, that day after your second marriage I got angry and went away from your post wedding rituals na (Anirudh guiltily bent his head and said hmmm, he couldn't see her face because it's hurting him that she is asking the question related to his mistake, still he had to bear it because her doubts are to be clarified. she continued)  That three men Narendra, Dhananjay and Banerjee had called me aside and tried to show sympathy on me and touched me .

He raised his head frowning and waiting for her to complete.

She got hesitated to see his angry face and when she stopped he smiled softly and asked her to continue and  she said: They told me that there is heat in my body and it will be  cooled by husband's touch and they told that as you are doing the same ritual with Manorama ji they told that they three will do the ritual with me and made me fall on ground and almost came on top of me.

(Anirudh is hearing with frowning and tears falling from his red  eyes, she continued..)  is it real Birristera babu? What exactly did they want to do by falling on me? Before that Thakur also tried to come towards me. Why like that? And they told that you will do similar ritual with your wife? Is it true? You are about to do that with Manorama ji . Before day also you and Manorama ji stayed in one room . So did you do that with her?

Anirudh face is burning with shame. He is unable to look at her. Despite of being young still Bondita felt uncomfortable of him Sharing the room with other woman. He had to answer her clearly.

He said : Bondita those three are filthy men who find happiness when they torment innocent women who thinks women  are weak and wants to see wonen crying and being shattered and helpless, begging at their feet.  They tried to bad touch you. And regarding their words.... you need not pay attention to them. (Author's explanation: Anirudh felt tensed to explain what they mean to say keeping her age in view)

He continued: About me that  day I and Manorama just wore garlands on our own in the presence of her husband Joydeep,  with his consent and reached mandap. That night after throwing cooca shells I felt ashamed of myself and went near Durga maa to tell the turmoil going on in my mind.