12 Anirudh and Bondita confrontation

Anirudh cuddled her  more tightly than ever before as if he want to hide her inside his heart forever and ever. He is sobbing with relief on top of  her head . At that moment he felt that his life, his heart beats and soul had returned back to his body. 

Surendra and Murli felt embarrassed and bent their heads . Bondita became numb, all the courage she had gathered to stay away from him seems like it is shattering now.  Her eyes have started shedding tears  and she is sobbing on his shirt and this made him feel more emotional.   What to do!? She felt that she should not be this weak and stay like this in her Patibabu arms but deep in her heart she is feeling fulfilled and at the same time her old injury is also coming back creating a new injury.

No she can't be this weak infront of him . She is trying to come out of his arms but his grip is more stronger and before she ask him to leave, he turned to Surendra and Murli and shouted still keeping Bondita in his embrace and patting her hair: Why did you do this to me? What enemity do you have with me?  All these days you both have seen that I am wandering in this area and searching for her from morning to evening like a mad person. And you both...(he just sighed) had just kept quiet and are you enjoying my craziness and my pain?

Bondita came into reality and now she had to speak because he started blaming them. He should not get blamed.

Anirudh continuing his confrontation To Surendra: Principal sir! I heard that you have got good name in society as a best shikshak but why did you lie about Bondita to me despite of knowing the truth ? Why did you do this to me? You all accused me as an eveteaser and .. (his voice is trembling)

Bondita interrupted and pushed him slightly and told: Patibabu, neither of them are at fault. I only requested principal sir to not to reveal about my identity to you or to anyone.

Anirudh looked shocked and turned towards Bondita. She gathered courage and pushed away his hands and came out of his embrace.

She wiped her tears and told him sternly by looking into his eyes: I only requested Surendra sir to keep my identity and existence here as secret. Murli kaka also kept on crossing your path because I urged him to do that.

She turned to Surendra and Murli and folded hands and told that: Sorry Sir, sorry Murli kaka . I apologise you on behalf of my Patibabu... I mean I am sorry on behalf of barrister Babu (Anirudh smile and heart is dropped  , he is deeply hurt to listen Barrister babu word again from her mouth. Infact the relief he is having from last few minutes that she had called him Patibabu is vanished. She had made him outsider again . Why Bondita why!? Please don't do this to me. It's hurting me to listen a formal addressing of barrister Babu word as an outsider.. Bondita is continuing to Surendra and Murli). Please forgive him . He didn't mean to say those words to you

Surendra asked her to talk to him and come back. Damini will be waiting for you.

Anirudh tried to interrupt and told furiously  : No  Bondita will be coming back with me. She won't join you.

Bondita interrupted and told Surendra: Sir I will come back to home in 20 mins . I promise. Shotti . Please give me time. Sir so that I can send him back. 

Anirudh looked at her as he was deeply hurt by her cold shoulder and the facial expression of stern decision which is projecting on her face.

She nodded and Surendra asked Murli to come with him to give them space. As soon as they left, Anirudh  started speaking with him by bending at his back to meet her eye level .

For the first time she didn't like him bending for her. Till some days before she felt that it is the speciality of their bond and his assurance to her that they don't have age gap as a hindrance between them, they are always one in every matter  but now she strongly believes that what all she faced in recent times and especially her sampoorna didi words that  they have this age gap difference. He doesn't love her at all. It's only courtesy, sympathy on her.