85 Bhatuk left to Italy Dol utsav bringing couples close

That day late night after everyone are in deep sleep Roy Chowdhary family got a phone call from police station that mama got pain in chest he is taken to hospital.

Binoy received this call and he went and knocked Anirudh's room door and informed this . At that time Bondita is in deep sleep so he silently came out of the room and fumed with anger after  learning this news from his father.

Anirudh with a dark tone told: I don't believe them, baba. They always play these kind of cheap drama and find ways to intrude in our lives they want to settle here.

Binoy : even I also don't want to believe them. But we should check once and have to force them to settle somewhere.

Anirudh: Haaa baba. You are right. However I have filed case against them and about to get order tomorrow for Bondita's protection. But we should also do something privately for her safety. I will go to hospital and check them now only . After I finish the work I will come back..

He called Koyli and asked her to come and sleep in our room and see if Bondita Needs anything.  She nodded.

While leaving Binoy gave money bundle and asked him to throw this money  on their faces and ask them to leave Bengal and settle somewhere in far place. Threaten them but make sure that they won't come into our lives .. I don't want to send you but at the same time I don't want to see their faces and Recollect the past

Trilochan  also came there with rifle told that he will also come and both alongwith Munshi Bansilal started to hospital.

That night when they came to hospital they met doctor and first threatened to tell the exact truth of his(mama) condition

Doctor told that there is no disease in his body he is just bluffing and requesting me to tell lie. I am just waiting for Inspector to come so that I can inform them..

Trilochan and Anirudh with Munshi angrily stormed towards the room and there they saw Chandrachur and sampoorna in groom and bride attire with garlands requesting sampoorna parents to leave this hatred let us live their lives

Mami is reprimanding her daughter that what is this. You have spoiled our dreams..

Sampoorna with trembling voice : Maa! Baba! You don't know how much loneliness I am feeling there in Roy Chowdhary house as Binoy babu wife.

I don't want to recollect all those I am happy with Chandrachurji.  I have Never imagined that someone will come in my life  and shower love on me. Chandrachurji came and filled my life with love and hope. I am happy with him. The happiness which Roy Chowdhary family and their wealth can't give that I am getting from Chandrachur babu as my husband. Please let us live happily and peacefully.

Mami : to tell this only you came here.

Sampoorna: Haa maa . To tell this only I came here .  I am happy with my life. After a long time my life is moving positively and I am living peacefully without hatred jealous and any complexity in my mind let me live like this.

Chandrachur also convinced from his side to leave all this negativity if we do mistake whether other side will get hurt or not it's another thing . But we should carry that tension and guilty. Every moment we have to get worried.

I have personally seen how strong is that Bondita and her Patibabu Recollecting janmashtami incidents and how he was given electric shock by Bondita. They both husband and wife are strength to eachother. That's why I am telling with my personal experience that leave all this we won't get anything

Now We both are getting chances as singers and getting good income. My father have agricultural land in our krishananagar and we will be getting income on that and my mother Kali dadi gave much of their jewelry to sampoorna. So your daughter is treated no less than a queen.