42 Anidita love and our villain's personal life and new love story

My dear Readers a very big thankyou  to all for making this story a huge success. I am so overwhelmed and drenching in your love. Last chapter had touched 105 votes. It has really created a milestone in my works. Thankyou.. Thankyou... Thankyou somuch. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Trilochan and journalists are amazed to see Anidita love whereas Thakuma and sumati blood is boiled seeing this. (While Bondita hugged Anirudh and confessing her love, at that time here among Das ladies)

Rimjhim came and mocked in Thakuma ears, which is audible to Sumati  that :  wah Thakuma wah! Bondita is your favourite and sanskari granddaughter, your favourite bahu (passing a displeasing look to sumati) sumati boudi daughter, right!? See what she is doing in open air Infront of all with her husband. Arey when she doesn't want to marry Chandrachur babu why are you at her back. Why can't you get my daughter Tupur  married to him.

(Tupur is highly shocked by her mother's words. Her mother is provoking Thakuma to get her married with Chandrachur. For that she is belittling Bondita. She prayed that Thakuma doesn't melt for it..but Bondita and her Patibabu may do anything to stop this marriage. She is feeling suffocated and nervous about her future with this situation.

If Bondita is forcedly married to chandrachur her Somnath will feel bad and by seeing his kaka angry face may be he may not agree to their marriage. Even if Bondita and Chandrachur babu marriage is called off also it seems like her mother may provoke and to get into good books of Thakuma she may make herself as bride to Chandrachur. Now what to do.

Her angry turned towards Bondita. She always creates hurdles in her path from childhood onwards. Her mother is filling Thakuma ears and emphasizing her(Tupur) qualities to get her married with Chandrachur soon. She need to talk to Somnath soon and do something.

Like Bondita even she also can't marry another person just like that. For her Somnath is only her husband. That's it. She need to take his help and do something else Thakuma and her maaa may do something to separate them )

When Bondita and Anirudh kissed each other At the same time Here Chandrachur mother also dragged her son aside and asked him to call off this wedding with Bondita immediately.

Chandrachur is highly shocked and asked : Maa what are you saying it's impossible

His mother emotionally: beta please listen to me. Look at her and her Patibabu. See how close are they. I am feeling so uneasy and suffocated  beta , feeling like we are separating an ideal couple. Till this moment before I thought that she and her Patibabu are not in good terms or we are bound to Thakuma favours so we have to pay back by making her married divorcee granddaughter as our bahu, but after seeing this  and learning that they are not separated at all, I am so scared of separating husband and wife. This sin won't go away easily. It separates our family and our complete Banerjee clan couples too. Look at that Bondita once. That fierceness in  Bondita voice is making me remind of Durga maa. (Chandrachur mother entire body is trembling) no no beta forget her,  forget this alliance let's go from here.

Chandrachur: Maa no Don't say this. I am not ready to accept. I just want Bondita that's it

Chandrachur father also reprimanded his wife as he became greed of her wealth. She argued with her husband that our son will destroy marrying a girl who doesn't like him and she  turned back to her son Confronting him: What's wrong with you Chandrachur? Why are you turning so Desparate for a married girl like that.  Are you not ashamed that you are falling after a girl who Doesn't like you at all. See this is not your real character na beta. How good you used to be when you are in Krishnanagar. Every one in our circle likes you alot. Remember how you used to speak affectionately with your sister Laboni and other girls in our relatives. Now what happened to you. After you Started mingling with those Britishers , Musa Bhai and doing illegal businesses you have really spoiled forgotten the values given by our family especially by  your kali Thakuma.