Promo 2: Mission bride fixing for Birristera babu

At one side despite of how much Bondita requested and spoken harshly Anirudh is not leaving her and going away. He is stucked up in Siliguri and working there and he too started adjusting with minute expenses.

Bondita in thoughts recollecting sampoorna didi words on marriage anniversary day : His life , his young days are passing by because of you.

No this should not happen. Her Birristera babu should get married soon and settle in life.

A new teacher Anita joined their school and she is staying beside Principal sir house. Bondita felt that she had similar features and physique like Manorama.

Just then her class boys are doing Masti in class when teacher is not there. One boy Suketu is a jolly guy and giving love tips to his friend and he started making patch up between their senior class student who is a boy and their class girl just by his manipulative words and made them propose each other in games period. Bondita felt amazed by this.

She decided to take his help and unite her Birristera babu and Anita and started doing friendship with him.

What could be the result? Will Bondita get succeeded or not? On the other side she is getting trapped herself in another problem. What is it?

This is the upcoming track. Hope you all like it. Don't worry there is no third angle in either side. It's all teenage acts of Bondita 😜

Friends I am finishing another part of Mera Zimmedari se Janmon Tak chalne wala pyar . Will update maximum by today night or tomorrow morning. As today is Karthik poornima and lunar Eclipse day so we are just busy in it. But will be updating as fast as possible.

Please give me your comments. I would like to know. ❤️❤️❤️❤️