75 Anidita is back to their house, bone crushing hug

Trilochan nodded as agreeing for their marriage announced that : Sampoorna can move on in her life Binoy don't have any problem. She can marry and settle as per her wish . Sampoorna looked at him thankfully. Chandrachur also thanked him.

ANIRUDH and Nilambar came and lifted him and put him on nearby wheel chair.

Anirudh spoke with Chandrachur : despite of your condition you still fell on floor to apologise Bondita for your love . Just like how Sampoorna is precious for you  everyone will also have special person in their life right? . Now you understand na how suffocating it is if we mess up other's personal lives .

Chandrachur nodded painfully with tears.  Anirudh told : Sampoorna is our family member.. you can't take her feelings as granted. Also don't judge her based on her past behaviour or keep any hesitations in mind and abandon her in future Else no one will be worst than me. If you initiate for any fight with her after sometime you should also initiate to ask apology . Real victory of a man lies in getting defeated in his lady love hands.

Chandrachur agreed with tears and Sampoorna came and folded hands infront of Anirudh : you are speaking in favour of me after knowing what all I have done to you and Bondita. You both are really great

Till now I didn't ask you apology Anirudh. Forgive me .. please forgive me for everything. And bursted into tears. Until you and Bondita forgive me I don't have peace in mind.

Anirudh: leave all this and have a great life Sampoorna. If you stay happy only I feel that I have fulfilled my promise given to my friend. So for me and for him leave all the pain Aside and who knows better than me the heat of remorse. It is more powerful than any weapon in this world

Just then Chandrachur parents and Kali dadi came into the room with doctor except his father both the ladies are looking happy .

Chandrachur and Sampoorna are also  happy to see them.. kali dadi told: Beta ! Bahu! We spoke with chikitsak babu (Doctor) and he told that he will discharge you by tomorrow and Panditji have fixed your marriage in next 2 weeks.

They both are amazed and Anirudh Bondita are also happy.

Chandrachur: But my hand and leg it didn't come into condition .

Doctor: Don't worry Mr Chandrachur. It is healing. Hardly In one week it will come into condition and by your marriage time your both hands and legs will be perfectly alright and you can marry happily and have married life also.

They both blushed.

Chandrachur father intentionally mocked  : I still don't know if  this decision is correct or not. Accepting a girl who have got two marriages in past- one husband she had eaten and other had left her. How can she be Kushal gruha Lakshmi to our family and take care of us and Chandrachur. But here no one are ready to listen to me. Everyone are doing as per their will

Sampoorna felt sad. She decided to be patient.

Chandrachur held her hand and told : Baba! Even I am also spoiled person baba. If you point on her character then what about me. Atleast she gave herSelf after marriage to a person whom society approves. But look at me - what have I done ? Did I have society approved relationships . In that case  I was more spoiled than Sampoorna

Everyone are shocked to listen these kind of words from Chandrachur.

Bondita murmured to Anirudh: we have succeeded Patibabu.. even though I am still having Guilty of torturing my sister  We have succeeded..

He nodded and told slowly with breaking voice: I am more guilty than you Bondita  . Daily I have killed myself inside for speaking harsh and abusive words to Sampoorna and Chandrachur. I have searched and searched and after lot of investigation only I kept trustworthy artists to threaten her. Here after they won't trouble her.