71 Bondita's initiative to kiss her Patibabu, tit for tat lesson to Samchur

First of all a very happy 12th  birthday to our Bondita urf our  Aurra bhatnagar.

May God bless you and give you all success and happiness dear Aurra

May God bless you and give you all success and happiness dear Aurra..❤️🥰
🎂🎂 🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂
🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

_____________

Sampoorna taught how to cut vegetables in kitchen and Chandrachur followed all her instructions and learnt how to cut vegetables and  how to cook her favourite sabji. She is under cloud nine when he is working for her feeling so satisfactory and excitement in mind.

He has been sweating but still doing it for Bondita and  cursing ashiq babu under his breath, next moment he slapped his cheeks to rectify his mistake assuming he is god and if he berate love guru he will be cursed . Just then his gaze fell on Sampoorna who  is  holding  a hot pot he is really worried and held the pot from her  hands. In that process his hands burnt and screamed with pain.

She took his hand and kept it under pump, cleaned herself and went to Bondita's room and took an ointments for burns. Bondita intentionally berated him loudly for doing adventures in kitchen. Sampoorna got angry and asked her to keep quiet.

Chandrachur heard Bondita's comments and felt sad. Due to yoga and meditation his angry levels are being controlled else if he is old Chandrachur he would have attacked on her like a lustful beast. Also having fear of ashiq babu that's why he kept quiet

Sampoorna with Little tears in her eyes applied ointment to  Chandrachur and made him to sit aside and commanded no need to do she will do it. He was moved away slightly by this affection

Chandrachur asked when she is cooking: How can you carry those heavy hot pots

She replied with a little smile : I used to cook from childhood so it's not a big deal infact after long time I am happily cooking for myself and for you too since yesterday.

Chandrachur looked at her sadly with guilt feeling and snapped himself that why should he carry guilty feeling and sat aside

Anirudh looked from outside kitchen and by seeing their bond he felt satisfactory..

Meanwhile Inside bedroom Bondita and Bhatuk had hidden behind bed and  done their works secretly and completed studying in whispering tone and Bondita clarifying doubts to him

Bhatuk told that they will be having final exams in March 1st week only which is 4-5 months from today and I am stressed out . Bondita asked him not to take pressure,  just divide the time table and study .

Bhatuk wished that they should leave this house soon and go. Bondita asked him to focus only on studies the one who aim on Target should not bother about circumstances nearby.

Anirudh listened to her and felt proud of her for adjusting mentality

Later they all have dinner together.  As per Anirudh's signal Bondita didn't eat much the dish prepared by Chandrachur  and started searching defects in it that salt is less no spicyness whereas Sampoorna appreciated his culinary skills and ate the curry happily more which made Chandrachur feel satisfactory and also disappointed with Bondita's reaction.