38 Anidita moments, their heartfelt apology to Kalindi for her bitter past

Kalindi and sumati returned back to their mansion with disappointment.

Kalindi sat in her chair in deep thoughts without speaking out anything. Sumati is also upset with Bondita. This is not expected from her. She is recollecting her daughter telling infront of mama mami that no one are greater than maa. She always values her kasam and obeys when kasam is given without reverting back .

But now her daughter had really changed alot, she is listening to her Patibabu only and arguing with her .
Moreover that Anirudh babu also told openly that she will change alot she won't bind herself to customs, kasams that means she is going to fly freely like a threadless kite and land in danger like how she landed in Siliguri hotel even when Anirudh babu is beside her.

That means he himself will throw her in danger, he will make her victim to the society's wrath by making her highly educated, by making her raise voice against every injustice. No this should not happen.

Chandrachur father called and kalindi lifted the phone. He told (on his son's pressure) that muhurat for purification and marriage Rituals are fixed by their family pandit.

She told hesitatingly (giving gap in between words as hint) that Bondita .
.. Bondita..is in dark.. room for 4 days

(Author's explanation: In those days people openly won't say that girls and women got monthly cycle. They indirectly give hint through this )

Chandrachur father: oh! No problem Thakuma, muhrat is after 4 days only. In these 4 days You please change Bondita's mind and bring her to purification .

Pandit ji told that she should have head bath with cold water and on with wet clothes she should stand on one leg and do jaap looking towards sky.

Later she had to walk on burning flames so that those flames will purify her mind. Finally she should stay that night in purana khandan alone . Throughout the day she should not eat anything.

Kalindi: How can she stay in purana khandan alone at night? She is a girl

Chandrachur father: Dekhiye our Panditji told that if she stays in khandan for a night where wild animals are moving and still if she comes alive out of khandan then it is considered that She is pure if she is dead it is considered as impure

Kalindi: Dekhiye samdhiji till now no one had come alive from that purana khandan. Ladki jaat ko aisa akele mein poore raat waha rehna ..matlab poore zindagi daag ko apne sar pe rakhna nahi hai kya (leaving a girl whole night outside means ... Her entire life will be tainted with this blame)

Chandrachur father: Thakuma, your daughter is taken to angrezi hotel and that too by three men who have even touched her to molest. Luckily nothing happened but that doesn't mean that she was ogled by them na
Not only this time but before in her previous sasural also she is about to get molested , eloping blame is there on her head , she herself had ran away from house , did you forget all these incidents?

Kalindi doesn't have any answer

Chandrachur father: you don't have any answer na Thakuma. Despite of all these mishaps happened to her whether her involvement is there or not Still my son wants to marry your daughter without any complaint. After marriage he will look after her like a queen. Even we will also accept her as our bahu wholeheartedly

Through this purification rituals everyone will keep their mouths shut and no one in our relatives, in our Krishnanagar village will raise finger on her character, your upbringing and your family too. It will favour her Unmarried sisters also. We will also proudly praise her character infront of everyone after she cleared this purification Rituals. She can set an example to everyone and it will also be a tight slap to her first husband