40 ANIRUDH SANG BONDITA - a Tattoo on his chest

Minutes and hours are passing with much difficult for both Anirudh and Bondita. Kalindi is not speaking with Bondita properly and Bondita also kept quiet thinking that she need space to process all this . They are giving signals through light flickering in their rooms and Tapur asked what is this signal. Bondita told her their code that they on and off the light once If everything is fine. If something is wrong she is supposed to on and off lights continuously so that her Patibabu understand the situation.. Tapur asked her to be careful and make sure Thakuma doesn't realise it

Sumati is feeling guilty and unable to face Bondita who asked her to come and sit with her but former (Sumati) controlling her tears told that she can't break the rules and sit with her as she is under menstruation. As a bahu to Thakuma she had to obey her make sure that she won't feel hurt because of me and went away, couldn't look into Bondita's eyes anymore for the betrayal she is going to face after the periods.

Bondita felt upset with her maa and Thakuma behaviour, but convinced herself that all at a once Thakuma won't change, it might be hurting her that she and her Patibabu are breaking stereotypes of menstruating girl staying in dark room and she started new tradition of staying in bed room with attached bathroom and bed facilities, it might be hurting her or may be she is also upset for breaking the promise she had given to that Chandrachur family.

On the other side Anirudh personally came to Thakuma haveli to give rice bags to heal her pain.

But Thakuma stopped him and said that have patience until marriage is happened. It's not good to meet bride before marriage, else repercussions will be bad and this is proved by your family only. I will give this to her but you go back now.

Anirudh reluctantly agreed and left the haveli. He is so eager to see her once very nearly. . She called Tupur and asked her to throw those rice bags outside. Tupur is surprised and asked why. Kalindi glared at her and Tupur became silent and went to thrown away. She understood that her Thakuma is still angry but pretending that she had forgotten everything.

She is feeling uneasy and wanted to tell this to Somnath, not for Bondita's happiness but for her somnath's happiness. Because he will be upset if his dada and boudi are upset. So she wanted to tell this matter to him soon .

They (Somnath and Tupur) had a common meeting point of which is a common wall and only that wall had no glass Pieces as both families have planted mango trees and flowers on either sides and branches are growing by leaning on the wall. While plucking fruits and flowers glass pieces on wall become hindrance so they left it. They both had lovey dovey talks through this wall. Only Bhatuk and Tapur know this as sometimes they guard their siblings to save them.

She tried to call Somnath by her bangles sound (Special code) but Bhatuk came and told that her som dada went to medical camp but she can tell him.

Tupur also tried to tell him but just then her mother is coming there so she went away from there. Bhatuk looked perplexed.

Bondita is thinking the cold behaviour of her Thakuma , missing her Patibabu badly and recollecting past incidents about it she suddenly got doubt how come Thakuma know about hotel incident all of a sudden.

Who know about it. She, Her Patibabu, that three boys and ..and ..who else more know it. She discussed with Tapur who brought dinner for her but Tapur told that Thakuma had contacts in police, lawyers. Through her treatment she became a very powerful vaid in the entire state. May be Through her influence she might have found out.

Bondita is thinking if that is the case then police should Also have accompanied with Thakuma in Siliguri when she came to take her. Then why didn't they come and expressed her doubt with Tapur