Promo 9 : New twists in everyone's lives

Barrister cum business man Anirudh Roy Chowdhary is  training his young wife a   PUC student Bondita Roy Chowdhary as a courageous and bold and also teaching her self defence and now she is  topper in her studies and studying law books privately gaining knowledge on law concepts.

Her ksj is completely upset and sharing his problem with Thakuma

I am not liking all this kalindiji. Why should bahu struggle this much rather than stay at home and look after her Patibabu. She can run after him by being as house wife.

Kalindi: why ? Is she not doing her duties as wife?

Trilochan: she is doing now also she is taking care of his every need but ..

Kalindi: You are worried about their children right..

Trilochan became silent and spoke after few minutes break : After we lost one child how can I  bring  that topic. For me bahu health is also needed. I can wait for few more years but ...

Kalindi : But what?

Trilochan: Both are busy in their works. I am worried that these work will bring distance between them

Bondita while passing by listened and came to her ksj and assured that : It won't happen like that ksj . I will make everything fine

Just then Rimjhim came from back and pulled her hair back and taunted : Haa......you will make everything fine. Everything should happen as per your wish and everyone should do jayjaykar to you right.

Trilochan and kalindi screamed on Rimjhim to leave her .

Rimjhim screamed painfully: My daughter left this house and went away and do you expect me to react normally..

Sasuma! When Bondita went missing you searched for her you even tried to fix this stubborn girl match with another person now what happened? Why are you silent?

Bondita released herself from her kaki hands and told : Kaki I understand your pain

Rimjhim reverse attacked  : No you won't understand. All you want is to be one and only woman of this house. Only you should get attention. That's what na

Bondita also raised voice and told : I AM SPEAKING WITH YOU OBEDIENTLY THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I AM AT GUILTY AND YOU CAN SHOUT ON ME.

WHO SAID THAT TUPUR IS THROWN AWAY BY ME. SHE IS IN SAFE PLACE WILL COME BACK AS NEW TUPUR SOON.

Rimjhim: here her husband will marry another person that Sona..

Bondita smirked and told : do you really think som dada is still here now?

Everyone are surprised and she  gave a twist : He is Patibabu brother. If you don't believe me it's your problem. I am not going to convince about me but atleast believe Roy Chowdhury family

They all are speechless and worried that where did Somnath go?

____

Bondita's academic success is not digested by her classmate British girl Lucy who had recently came to India who had cheap opinion on this country and culture

One day out of frustration she had plotted against Bondita and had made Bondita's wall papers that she is having an affair and it was spread in college and in home

Her ksj Patibabu and everyone came to college. ANIRUDH is about to react but Bondita asked him to give a chance to prove it. Culprit is among us . I have proofs with me .

Everyone are shocked. Lucy is worried and thinking what proofs she left

_______

Tupur is in Siliguri in Surendra Chatterjee house. They are taking care of her fondly as she is Bondita's sister.

One day she is requested to take carriage and give it in beside neighbouring house as a new doctor cum MS student came to Siliguri.

She agreed and went there and knocked the door and is shocked to see that person.

She kept the carriage and about to leave from there but her hand is held tightly by that person

____

Friends how is the promo? 

I know that all my readers will guess who is the new doctor came to Siliguri. 😜 But things are not easy for Somnath . There is an another twist here . I will tell when the chapter comes.

And how will our Bondita prove her innocence?

Please vote and comment. It gives me lot of energy. Thankyou 🙏