4 Kalindi Action, Crazy Anirudh's reaction (Bondita ko utha liya 😜)

Anirudh had driven fastly to Krishnanagar and reached Thakuma haveli along with his kaka by that late evening.

Bondita is still unconscious and dreaming of her Patibabu in sleep and sometimes she is recollecting the nasty incident which had happened that morning and shouting for help in dreams. Sumati is weeping and making Bondita sleep by carressing her hair.

There from Bondita's room window kalindi had seen an ambassador car is coming into their premises. Kalindi realised who had come into their compound, smirked and told in thoughts: welcome to our haveli Anirudh Roy Chowdhary. Welcome Zamindar babu Trilochan Roy Chowdhary. Time is mine and we will settle our scores between us for the damage happened in the past and the damage happened and happening in the present.

Anirudh is looking at surroundings. Some of kalindi clients or patients are passing by. Anirudh confirmed from them that haveli is kalindi Das Haveli only . She had discussed on upstairs something with sumati and Rimjhim and with Tupur and Tapur and asked them to do what she said.

Sumati nodded but before she goes She called kalindi back and said: Sasuma, I know I did a biggest Blunder but I didn't mean to hurt my daughter. Even he also didn't mean it. You can see his face is already swollen. It is his impulsive nature sometimes but he is not bad at heart for real. Please don't trouble him much and send him up to Bondita's room. Afterall he is Bondita's Patibabu.

Kalindi: Sumati bahu! didn't I tell you clearly that from now onwards I will decide for Bondita

Sumati stammered and said: Ye..yes Sasuma.

Kalindi: Then....don't you believe me? Do you think that I will take hasty decisions for my grand daughter just like that Anirudh Roy Chowdhary. Don't worry. I know how to deal him.

She Murmured: who else can know better than me about Roy Chowdharyies.

They stepped into living room.

Kalindi came down with rifle , followed by Rimjhim and pointed rifle to them and asked: who are you? How could you come inside as if it is your sasural (and looked at both of them smirking) and this made both of them startled and shrug off their shoulders .

Anirudh and Trilochan glanced at each other and wondered why is she talking and behaving like this as if they haven't met that morning.

Trilochan shrugged off because it was his missed sasural once upon a time and definitely his nephew's sasural. Then how come kalindi is talking like this as if she don't know about them? Is she taking revenge on them based on long back enemity.

Anirudh shrugged off and wondered why Bondita's Thakuma is talking like this. She very well know that he is Bondita's husband by morning talks, then why is she pretending that they didn't meet that morning.

Kalindi made them come out of thoughts by pointing rifle near to them and insisted to tell who are they and why did they come here as it's getting dark.

Anirudh: I..I came for Bondita

Thakuma: Bondita..who is she? You have come for wrong address. There is no one with name having Bondita here.

Trilochan with angry tone: Kalindi don't act smart.

Kalindi raised her eye brows and asked sarcastically: Kalindi...!? You are talking as if we know each other from long time. I didn't meet you before. Isn't it or not or are we aware of eachother in the past ?

Trilochan gulped hard. Both realised that she is playing with them as if she is seeking revenge. . Anirudh is getting impatient with her cold behaviour. He already kept on asking his kaka throughout the driving that does he know Bondita's Thakuma well, why did she speak with him in fierce tone in the morning. His kaka looked tensed but didn't reveal and maintaining seriousness in his face he told that: many years ago she asked me a help and I couldn't favour her. That's the reason for her hatred on us.