13 Anirudh realised Bondita's love and changed his identity as Avinash Ghosh

When Bondita reached home with Surendra in his car,  Damini is waiting for them in frontyard and confronted her for coming late and moreover coming in car as if she is rich. Surendra covered that there is a lot of cleaning to be done in school and so it became late, he only brought her in car because he know that she (Damini) will be fuming here for delay.

Damini is fuming because of this delay she was burdened with cleaning her saas. She asked her husband to send her soon and she is a maid here, so she should not come with you in vehicle. Bondita is already in upset mood after seeing her Patibabu she hardly told with trembled voice that this wont be repeated and apologized her and went to her work.

Damini came from back and asked Bondita to go and give oil massage and then feed her light food. Bondita nodded and started giving oil massage to old woman. Latter saw Bondita's eyes swollen and wiped it with her left hand and asked with eyes what happened.

Bondita couldn't hold her tears anymore and cried embracing Thakuma (Damini saas) and sobbed upto few minutes. Thakuma also moved away by tears and patted Bondita's head with her wrinkled left hand and kept quiet and allowed her to cry wholeheartedly.

Later Bondita controlled herself and apologized old woman for crossing her limits like this.

Old woman asked with eyes what's the matter.

Bondita started massaging her right arm and shooked her head as nothing is there.

Latter kept Bondita's hand on her (old woman) head and sweared on her to tell the truth. Bondita looked around and confirmed that Damini is not there and told that :My Patibabu found me where I am  today and played his drama,  made me come infront of him.

Thakuma eyes are widened and felt emotional listening this. Bondita already informed her story to old woman and daily update of her Patibabu searching for her daily. Now she understood that her Patibabu finally found out the truth.

She asked with signals that what is he telling. Bondita narrated their conversation and expressed her feelings that: Thakuma I am only a burden to him. He wants me to come back . But I don't want to go back as a responsibility. Because everything comes to starting position if I go back into his life. He  will pretend happy by taking my responsibility but Inside his heart he will be shattered, he will be forced to kill his ideals principles and soul of accepting a little girl as his wife. That's why I asked him to go away.

Her eyes started forming tears again. Old woman looked pathetically and Bondita broke down again: Why Thakuma why is this heart not listening to my mind. I should hate him na , but why this stupid heart is melting for his tears and apologies.. He shouted on me , he only took reverse pheras with me , applied for marriage annulment with me and  also had pretended that he got second time married, still my foolish heart wants his embrace and warmth touch. It's wrong na.

She sobbed for few seconds and then wiped of her tears and told to herself infront of Thakuma: No.. No Bondita, you should not be this weak in mind. If you think of like,  love and all nonsense ....you will  only end up getting pain. Did you forget your attempts and his rejection. (Recollecting marriage anniversary day insult, his frustration of writing their names on walls, tatoo  chamatkari sindur and finally the insult on bou baat day with his (drama) second wife ,
Molestation attempt on her , etc ..)

So it's better if you don't fall into these things. Hatred looks like bitter but we don't have to expect anything from anyone and get disappointed. So stay neutral. Accept this hatred feeling. Contrarily love looks sweet. But it gives only pain and grief. Love is good for nothing. That's it .

Bondita accepted this hatred in mind and involved in her work back. She started massaging Thakuma leg and then went to clean her hands. The old woman prayed in mind to make Bondita's life better, don't turn her into stone hearted person like herself or Like her  Damini. It only gives loneliness.