11 Anirudh is misleaded by Bondita , Masterstroke given by Anirudh

Previous day when Bondita is taken to Damini saas:

Damini had shown the medicines and explained how to feed her , how to clean her and shown her old bed ridden saas who is bed ridden . She looked very thin almost like a skeleton.

Her right hand, right leg and mouth are paralyzed and  Damini took Bondita into her room she introduced latter to her saas and told that Ramani can't come in evening so this girl will take care.

Damini saas looked pale, held her bahu (Damini) hand with her left hand  and shooked her head pointing to Bondita as no don't keep her as maid

Damini in her bitter tone: What Shashuri maa!? Don't you want her as your maid? Then who will do service to you? Do you want me only to do your service?

Damini saas is shooking her head with fear and sobbing. She looked angrily at her saas and  commanded Bondita to go with Ramani and  heat oil . You have to do oil massage to her.

Bondita nodded and went with Ramani dadi.

Damini with Disgusting face turned  to her saas: You didn't let me take breathe for a second when I am young,  you always made me run after you and follow your commands. Not even once I got time to speak with my Pati dev . Many of newly married days and nights have been passed in  pressing your feet . Atleast have some mercy on me now and let  me stay happily in this 40 years of my age.

Damini saas is  sobbing when her bahu is accusing like that. She know that whatever her bahu is accusing is completely true. She only turned her soft natured bahu into a stone hearted person. Now she is facing her punishment, she deserves it.

Damini is continuing with her trembled voice: Be thankful that I am looking after you even after what all I have faced because of you.

Everyone thinks that I am stone hearted but is it not how you behaved with me when I am young and every servant?  Atleast be happy that I am looking after you but for me who are there (she then recollected a couple in her mind leaving their house . She again told with tremendous voice:) for me and for your son no one will come  to look after in Our old age. Stop throwing your tantrums on me'

When her screams are almost audible in kitchen Bondita slowly asked why is she shouting like that.

Ramani told: Because in young days Damini Malkin is tormented by her saas , now she is imitating and following her saas. Anyways Bondita,  we are not supposed to speak about our owners. Let us do our work calmly but don't mingle in their family matters.

Bondita nodded and went to old woman's room  with Ramani. Damini told Ramani to teach Bondita well about how to give massage and went from there and told that she will go into kitchen to cook.

Bondita came and took Damini saas blessings and told Nomoshkar badi Malkin.

Damini saas is  trying to tell something but her words are coming in slur and vague voice  and trying to tell Tha..Tha..Thak

Bondita looked at Ramani as if she is not understanding

Ramani told Bondita: Bondita! badi Malkin is telling you to call her as Thakuma, not badi Malkin.

Damini saas also nodded by looking at her affectionately.. Bondita looked at her cheerfully and recollected her Thakuma - Kalindi and recollected her (Das family) members and apologized them for coming away.

Ramani called her again and asked her to focus on work. She had shown Bondita how to give oil massage to Damini saas.

Bondita also had done and started speaking with her affectionately. She told that she will do all her works and looked around to see if Damini is there and found that she is not there. So she told that she will tell her stories and be friendly with her. you won't feel bad na that me a servant taking lenience