59 Ripped saree and blouse in Anirudh's room

Anirudh looked at Bondita like a scared cat when she grabbed the phone receiver from his hands worried that if Gobind sen blurts the truth out .

Much to his releif She had disconnected the phone and asked him : who is on the other side Patibabu. What did he tell you.

He shooked his head with disturbed face. She sighed and looked worried looking at his condition.

Few minutes before he was about to say something but now it seems like he went into guilty or nervous mode again. He might be feeling hesitant to share his pain

She is about to say something : you sit here I will bring water for you

He know that after making him drink water she will slowly ask him to tell the truth and the ugly truth and real fact for him he can't give it to her. He wished to die before he could give the information
All he could say at that moment : Bondita I am feeling sleepy. I wanted to sleep now

She nodded and they both silently went inside the bedroom and he immediately closed his eyes not giving any scope for her to shoot questions.

He closed eyes to avoid her but sleep is not coming. She also didn't ask anything but Decided to dig the truth on her own.

_______

Next day is Sunday . Bondita woke up early in morning and called bansilal to come to house telling that she need to talk to him

Bansilal said : Ji choti Malkin I am coming there.

Trilochan came there and they finished doing arti.

By listening to her Durga stotr voice Anirudh also got up and saw Bihari beside him

Bihari is kept as security guard to Anirudh to avoid him coming down so that she could find out truth from Bansilal Munshi kaka.

When Anirudh is trying to go out Bihari stopped him and said : Don't go outside malik.

Anirudh: why bihari?

Bihari: Because Bondita Bahuraniji asked you to fresh up and come down because since 2 days you didn't bath

Anirudh: I wanted to see Bondita first later I will fresh up and trying to go out of room

Bihari Recollected Bondita's words that if Patibabu waked up keep him busy in talks meanwhile I will gather information from Munshi kaka . So to implement their plan he screamed dramatically: Chote Malik... Chote malik ....no... you can't deny Bahuraniji request like this.

By listening his dramatic scream Anirudh became suspicious and Bondita also listened and asked bansilal kaka to come aside. She is already gathering information from where did they brought her Patibabu previous day, which place , what exactly did you see there and all..

Anirudh asked Bihari : now why are you screaming like this? (Bihari is gulping and scratching his head by seeing his expression Anirudh furrowed his eyebrows and asked) Wait.. you are doing drama here means what is Bondita doing there? Where is she?

He started calling: BONDITA.. BONDITA

Bondita here already grabbed much information of what happened two days before and when she listened Anirudh's voice she smacked her forehead.

Inside room Bihari said bending his head : Chote Malik! Bahuraniji is upset with you. She asked me to wait here till you get ready else she asked me to tell you that she will come and do all your works . She will stay here until you get ready .

Anirudh gasped and asked with breaking voice: what ... Bondita..and he asked Bihari: Did she only tell you all this Bihari nodded nervously.

He again screamed : BONDITA... BONDITA COME HERE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING AT MY BACK WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE?