8 Das family broken ties with Roy Chowdhary family

Anirudh held sampath throat, pinned him to the wall and shouted : what are you blabbering? How dare you blame my Bondita, how dare you? Don't you atleast consider her age. I will kill you today and started hitting sampath ribs with his fists.

Anirudh's entire body started burning with fury..When it comes to Bondita he won't spare anyone in this world.

Sampath is struggling to come out of Anirudh's grip but in vain still he hesitatingly told with fearful expression : I am telling truth Barrister babu. At one side she is making you and your family, this entire village to believe that she is struggling to win your- I mean her husband's love but on the other side she fell for my son Gokul who is equal to her age.

My son is a naive boy and your wife only trapped him with her words.

Trilochan stomped his cane and shouted: Hosh mein ho tum sampath, jante ho tum kiske baare mein baat kar rahe ho ,bahu hai hamari (hitting himself on his chest) Roy Chowdhary khandan ki badi bahu

(Are you in senses, Sampath You know about whom you are talking. She is our Roy Chowdhary family eldest bahu)

Sampoorna frowned at back that Trilochan is not at all recognising her as Roy Chowdhary badi bahu. Despite of her attempts to taint Bondita's character still this Trilochan and Anirudh are not at all reacting to the blame.

Anirudh started beating him thick and thin on his ribs, made him fall on ground and kicking on his belly and shouting: How dare you blame my Bondita how dare you. I will kill you .

Suddenly he suspected that Gokul had done something to Bondita or want to know what made Sampath say against Bondita.

He asked in a calm tone: Is my Bondita in your house? Or your son had done something wrong with my Bondita? Tell me. If that's the case I won't spare you and your son

Sampath also shouted that: I came to seek justice from all of you Zamindar babu for the injustice happened to me because of this house bahu. But see what you are doing to me in return? You are beating me out of blue for telling the truth. If this is the case I will go to panchayat. I will shout and tell everyone that Roy Chowdhary bahu barrister Babu wife had made my innocent son get deviated and took him and run away.

Sampoorna is smirking: Now a big stain is formed on Bondita's character. If these Roy Chowdharyies wish also they can't bring Bondita back. Now Anirudh's eye won't catch these torn pieces of letter like last time it caught his gaze during her Mahavari.

Bihari and koyli are praying to Durga maa to do chamatkar and prove the truth to world that Bahuraniji is innocent, please prove the truth .

Somnath and Bhatuk also prayed Durga maa to do justice.

Just then a strong wind entered and specs of dust fell in sampoorna and sampath eyes.

Doors are rattling and the pieces of letter are moving here and there. Anirudh is also struggling with wind but two torn pieces of letter fell on his face.

He saw the paper as Bondita's note book and the handwriting is also her's only. A Nostalgic feeling hit him

In that pieces she wrote: barrister Babu, study.

Anirudh got doubt and asked everyone to collect the pieces the truth is something else.

Somnath and Bhatuk, Bihari and koyli gathered the pieces which fell in living room and they gave to Anirudh.

He immediately started joining all the paper pieces . Just then sampoorna and sampath able to remove dust from their eyes and she saw Anirudh started reading the letter