15 Damini punishment to Bondita, Anirudh and Surendra heart to heart talk

Bondita is fuming with anger Inside. She is  more angry  on herself than him. When he came near her why can't she continuosly chant this hatred mantra. Why is she melting and  Falling for him, moreover his hot breathe creating sweet sensation..no.. no..shame on her for being this much weak in mind.   It may also be the reason that   she can't see him in tears and requesting her desparately.

Bondita then Started studying books in evening. Old woman knew about Bondita's studies so she only asked her to stay in her room and continue her studies on pretext of doing service to her. Damini knocked the room door and she hurriedly kept her books safely in her secret place and opened the door with her head covering with pallu completely.

Damini angrily came inside and gave furious look to Bondita, asked in her as usual harsh tone : Now you keep complete pallu but when needed you didn't keep it.

Old woman is looking on thinking now what's her problem.

Bondita replied: sorry Malkin at that time wind passed by and couldn't hold control on pallu and fell on her feet and took blessings.

Bondita realised that it is one of the technique to calm down

But this time Damini didn't melt and retorted : I know what kind of wind it is? I will give permanent solution to your wind and went into kitchen.

Bondita is getting worried what will this Damini Malkin do to her? She then brought Ash powder and gave to Bondita.

Bondita didn't understand it and asked : what is this Malkin? Should I apply to Badi Malkin? Where should I apply?  Is this a new kind of treatment?

Damini: stop ..how many questions will you ask me ? (pointing the plate to Bondita she said )haa treatment only.. but not for my Shashuri maa but for you

Bondita looked confused and Damini said : It is for your betterment only. Apply it on your face, neck, hands and feet. You should pretend to outside world from now onwards that you are a dark complexioned girl.. so that no man falls for you.

Bondita and old woman shocked. Bondita gasped out of nervousness and  thought: Rakshas babu won't spare anyone if I do  such kind of things. Why do you want to instigate a jwalamukhi, Malkin?

Damini asked : what are you thinking?

Bondita: why should I apply malkin? It is your..I mean it's men's fault to look at women. Please tell your nephew not to look at me or talk to me. Even I will also won't talk to him. Shotti.

Damini became furious and said : Don't try to lecture me, Bondita. Just follow my command.

Bondita: No this is not correct Malkin. I am not going to do it.

Damini anger increased to the peak and shouted :  so you are going against my command, Bondita. Is this the way you are showing your thankfulness for giving you shelter.

Bondita nervously shooked her head and requested Damini to understand I couldn't do this.

Damini asked furiously: why can't you do this ? What wrong did I say? Your husband is in jail. So for whom you have to appear beautiful?

Bondita looked shocked. Should woman appear beautiful only for her husband, when he is not with her , couldn't she look beautiful and pleasant for herself? She want to argue back and her hands almost raised near her waist to counter Damini but she hardly controlled her argument because all the time her  arguments won't work. She clenched her pallu and controlling her tongue to not raise her argument.

Damini continued: what are you thinking? This is for your welfare only. Your husband is not here and you are young and in  teenage and moreover you  look beautiful. What if something happens to you? It's not wrong to take safety precautions in advance when you are staying at others charity.