56 Anidita Together in fighting a dangerous case

Chandrachur had fumed seeing Anirudh Bonding well with Kalindi. If the same situation goes their both families will patch up and he will be sidelined so easily. No this Bonding should not grow. Soon he need to do something to break all of them .

Sampoorna is correct if Anirudh is Targeted every relationship will be broken and shattered

Kalindi came and wished Chandrachur like a child: How are you chandrachur

Anirudh glared seriously at Chandrachur and latter is replying that : I am fine Thakuma..where is Bondita..
I want to marry her

Anirudh mocked him like parent scolding a child : Little children won't marry beta .. it's your age to go and play with toys..if you want you can do marriage to your toys. (And looked keenly into his eyes to test him passing a sarcastic smile)

Kalindi also couldn't control her smile for Anirudh's counter she hardly controlled it by keeping her hand Aside.

Chandrachur became furious by Anirudh words and Thakuma reaction but controlled himself and said : No...I want Bondita...I want Bondita...and sat on floor and crying like a child..

Anirudh rolled his eyes and murmured: Nautanki...

Kalindi found about his health status from his father and gave medicines to him.

Anirudh is looking keenly at them. His father took leave and then both left

While leaving Chandrachur heard Anirudh asking : Thakuma can you once give the certificate issued by British doctor who Certified that Chandrachur is mentally unstable.

Kalindi nodded went inside her room and brought it . He had seen the doctor name and address.

Chandrachur grasped what he is looking. You are making fun of me na Anirudh Roy Chowdhary .Now with sampoorna plan I will make you mentally unstable..with my move you will be scared to go near Bondita.

________________________________

Anirudh had been practicing barristry from his study room as his office room, clients come there to discuss the cases with him and sometimes when clients can't come he will only go and meet them .

Bondita is studying daily in his study room and in between she is observing his argument skills and the books he refer for cases.

Kalindi started believing him still didn't accept him openly and made an exception that when he is at home she didn't feel trouble to send Tapur but no talks with Bhatuk as Somnath and Tupur fell in love she doesn't want Bhatuk and Tapur to fall in love and get married.

Bhatuk is a play boy and free spirited and she is worried that with his flirting talks he make Tapur fall for him. That's why she is still rigid in that matter . However as per Anirudh's command bhatuk is also not bothering Tapur or speaking with her.

Tupur is also being sent by Somnath to sit in study room and practice what her master is telling . She was told by her husband that Anirudh dada teaches well explains all topics patiently and interestingly . He respects all women

As she can't deny him she started sitting in study room when Bondita is studying but it's really true that her jethji teaches well . He explains all topics interestingly and by seeing Bondita's curiousity and the way she explains about school life her home work, friends talks she too wanted to attend the school but if she tell her mother she will rebuke on her and also her periods didn't come and more than two weeks passed .

Her mother is already suspecting preganancy and secretly giving tips of do's and don'ts in this stage and suggested not to reveal this so early to anyone till she completes first trimester.