83 one step closer and again far - Bondita and her mood swings

Trilochan and Binoy both went to police station to give complaint on mama mami. Bhatuk is made to sit in front room as security until kaka and baba come back and both his brother's are busy with their wives .

Even he is also feeling bad and furious that his boudi is almost about to die but got saved in last minute. He is crying for his boudi silently.

While Anirudh is about to go to his room Bhatuk came and hugged him with tears . Anirudh also pacified and consoled that nothing will happen to your boudi I am there na . I won't let anything happen to her.

Bhatuk : why did you handover them to police dada? We are Zamindars we can do anything if we want. Justice should be done on the spot . Police will leave them after some days or months  what if they return back and again harm her or anyone of us

Anirudh: calm down Bhatuk! I know you are worried for Bondita. But everything should happen as per law only. If we Zamindars and me as Barrister babu only take law and order into our hands what example will it go in common people. Then who will obey law ?

Bhatuk: will we announce publicly and do whatever we want to do? We will finish them secretly. We will bribe police to divert the th case

Anirudh yelled : Bhatuk! Don't encourage these kind of out of way thoughts. Are you getting it? These are quiet dangerous.

We should respect law and order. I am there na will I let it happen that they will be set free without any punishment? So don't worry. But remove these rubbish thoughts. They are quite dangerous

After kaka and baba comes you disperse to sleep. Now I am going to Bondita

Bhatuk nodded with disappointment but not satisfied with his dada answer.

_________

ANIRUDH straight forward came to bedroom and he saw Bondita in deep sleep  there . Worrying about her he forgot to keep bolt to their door and came inside.

He joined her on bed and kept her head in his lap and wrapped his arms around her arms and started shedding tears to see Bondita got injured on head and on belly

She has decked up herself so gorgeous today and actually he thought to thank her specially and planned something for her for the beautiful treat she gave since yesterday night but sampoorna parents had spoiled everything.

They almost took her to the edge of death . What If one second is delayed. She will be strangled mercilessly.. the thought itself is making him tremble and making him more angry

His eyes immediately turned furious that he had just handed over them to law and order but didn't do anything as a part of his reaction.

Infact when bhatuk suggested that we should take law and order into our hands he also has that strong urge but hardly controlled it. One reason is because of his ideals and other major reason is because he is worried about Bondita because everything will be spoiled if he is enraged . He had to be alive and healthy for her.

Else this society won't spare her. His love and worry about her can dominate anything . He can control his anger or any emotion for her .

He laid beside her carressing her hair . She is in deep sleep taking his name and telling in sleep : Patibabu I am fine. Don't worry for me. Don't do anything to them . I want you to be with me

He chuckled and   kissed her forehead and in  appeasing tone he told that you always worry about me . I love you so much

Catherine brought kalindi and sumati once again to Anirudh Bondita bedroom as kalindi forgot to tell an important thing. And they didn't expect that he will be kissing her expressing his love keeping their  room door open.