2 Molestation attempt on Bondita

Bondita started taking back steps with shattered mind. Anirudh looked at her with deep pain controlling his tears and disappointed with her for making him take this drastic step. She started running out of Haveli.

Anirudh want to go and stop her but Manorama asked Anirudh in whispering voice to complete all this rasams fastly and then we both pretend that we are going jointly to viceroy welcome function, you go for Bondita and I will go on mission. Please don't spoil our plan in last minute. It's our mutual agreement that You have to co-operate with me, else there Joy deep can't manage everything alone..

Bondita might be near by only, later you go and talk to her. But right now make it fast. Else these elder women won't allow me to go outside, I am also unable to take their teasing as your wife.

Anirudh said ok to Manorama and sat in rituals reluctantly and impatiently.

Village women and sampoorna are making fun of them when they are talking in low voice and teasing them that Zamindar babu and his choti patni are so Desparate may be they can't wait till night and all the ladies started laughing.

Bihari and koyli saw her running outside and went into Trilochan room to inform it. He doesn't want to attend Anirudh and Manorama post wedding rituals and so he sat in room expressing his displeasure on Anirudh.

When they came and informed him he started walking out, sampoorna stopped him while going out, Binoy is also at her back and said: what are you doing jethji?

Trilochan to Binoy: Binoy tell your wife not to intrude in my way. I am going for my Bondita bahu.

Sampoorna: why will I intrude jethji? Today bodhu baran is happening for Anirudh babu and Manorama bahu. As an elder you should be there and bless them. Now not only Bondita bahu but Manorama is also your bahu, kyuji (asking Binoy) am I telling correct?

As usual Binoy adjusting his glasses and said: Yes . Da! You have to stay here to bless them.

Trilochan tried to argue with Binoy but latter stopped him and said: Da, I am not against Bondita, but we should also look after Anirudh's happiness.

(Just then some village men are also coming and Binoy spoke with Trilochan showing them) Da, see villagers are coming.. you can't create any commotion infront of them.

Trilochan sarcastically taunted: Commotion!? That will be always done by your krantikari beta. Not me

He tried to tell Bihari and koyli to go and search for Bondita bahu but stopped by sampoorna and commanded Bihari to go and serve refreshments to guests whereas Koyli to go and arrange new jodi suhagraat room. Trilochan glared at her but she told him that we should also care for Manorama bahu else she will feel bad.

Sampoorna had taken initiative as suggested by Binoy and done all rituals to them and at one side she is taunting Bondita that being badi patni she had run away from her responsibility.

Anirudh is feeling like he sat in fire pot unable to bear sampoorna taunts and glaring at her seriously but he couldn't help because no one should know his plan else her partners in crime (Trilochan kaka, Bhatuk, Bihari and koyli) carry the message to her that her Patibabu had done this to make her realise studies worth and his marriage is fake. Everything will be back to normal and Bondita may go out of his hands. He don't want that to happen.

Bondita started walking on road with shattered mind wearing same red saree and sindur on her face. She is not in a condition to observe herself.

Villagers who are passing by on roads, market, have started looking at her. Some of the women are sympathising whereas some of them who are jealous of her happiness till before day has started their ego feeling satisfactory to see her in disheveled State.