62 Sampoorna and moon; Anirudh's heart and mind only desires Bondita 💓

Bondita looked worried and went hurriedly into sampoorna room and searched her room thoroughly to find any clue of what is she upto where might have she gone and also suspected if she is the reason behind her Patibabu depression and heart broken condition ..

she couldn't find anything but saw some drawings of her didi where she is standing beside window at night time and looking towards moon..

Next she had seen few other drawings of moon... and in one drawing she had seen two windows a man whose face is drawn but erased it seems like a tall man and her didi are standing at each side of window and gazing at each other...

Her didi pictures emphasize more on moon , moon light. She is thinking what is the meaning behind this and then Recollected the song that she had sung before their remarriage.. chanda re... Chanda re

Through the papers she had seen her didi is slowly learning letters secretly.. trying to write Chand..

Infact it's a good thing that she is learning letters then why did she hide this from anyone of us. She or her Patibabu could have helped her keeping all their angry aside or could have kept a tution master for her

Again thought: No no Bondita.. don't believe her so easily. How can you expect that she will change her ways..that too when she is deprived from everyone in family how can we expect that she will reform all herself.

This hatred feeling is more powerful tool unless it is replaced with love feeling. She also once tried to chant hatred mantra on her Patibabu for many months when she went to Siliguri. She forced herself to hate her Patibabu because if she leaves hating him she have to accept the fact that now she is alone in Siliguri and separated from the most important person of her life. So to overcome the pain she embraced hatred to her heart. Similarly her didi is also in same condition.. she will be hating them and might think that this hatred is nice and giving relief to her. I can't expect her to be broad Minded and moving forward all at once.

Koyli also came at her back and told by closing the room that : I need to tell you some important things malkin

Bondita: what is it Koyli didi?

Koyli : There is a lot of change in your sister from many days

Bondita furrowed her eyebrows: what kind of change, Koyli didi

Koyli : She is humming songs and singing in happy mood especially she has been blushing alot these days looking at moon and singing her own songs .

Bondita is surprised and asked : Blushing..?? Are you telling truth didi? You have not misunderstood her feelings right?

Koyli: yes Bahuraniji, she is Blushing alot..If she goes to mandir she always comes late and when came back also she is lost in her world looks in happy and joyous mood. She is doing decking herSelf up more than needed. Recently she stopped putting her sindur and shakapola and Alta . In night times she is hugging the pillow tightly and sleeping... these are not good symptoms choti Malkin

Bondita: Koyli didi why should we take wrong if she is doing make up to herself

Koyli : Malikin without husband beside her how can any woman deck up herself? This is wrong and it gives indication that she is in love with someone.

Bondita: Love ...!? What are you saying didi?

Koyli : yes Malkin... she might be in love with someone . All these are love symptoms of newly married girl

Bondita had those feelings more or less but she is pushing it away for their ambition all these days and will do it until her Patibabu tells that when the right time comes... But how could her didi have?