21 Tupur is helped by ____and Anirudh is in fix

Binod replied to Suketu (in loud voice as hinting to Bondita): haa yaar even my sister and brother in law also have same problem. My sister is 10 years younger than my brother in law . He says something for her welfare and for better future but my sister couldn't understand what he is telling. choti hai naa isliye.

Suketu: You know my Stella aunty, a Britisher  who is our neighbour.

Binod : Haa haa I do remember..what happened to her.

Suketu: she  got married with her boy friend Peter  who is much younger in age than her . She is actually successful business woman who is successful in running her office but in home he never understand her  views and support her . It is she who always make him understand that don't waste money don't be a spendthrift and all.. but he ..he doesn't pay attention to her words. So they are fighting all the time it seems like they may get separated soon.

Bondita is getting worried.

Suketu: That's why I am telling age is an important criteria for a strong relationship. The more the age gap the more are difference of opinions. The lesser the age gap they will have perfect understanding and compatibility

Binod: yes dear. I will love a girl who suits my age..be it anyone. I can go to any extent to gain her love.

Suketu: Perfect yaar. Even I will also go against the world and do anything for her. But the only thing I want is my would be girl friend should be smart talented,  genuine in heart and look like ..look like.. (he intentionally looked at his 4 class girls and said) yes she should look like our Bondita .

Richa understood their tactics and thought that these guys won't change and shooked her head by smirking sheepishly.

Whereas Bondita didn't pay attention to their last words.  She is only disappointed with the fact they proposed that age is an important factor for a perfect relationship. Is less age that necessary for a perfect relationship?

When the boys are still continuing this love stories topic maths teacher came from back and pulled their ears, asked them to stand up and reprimanded them for not mending their ways so far despite of facing 1 month suspension. They apologized the teacher but burning with fury inside for the insult.

Maths teacher then announced in class  that govt had declared to conduct an exam in all subjects for higher class students and whoever scores well they will be promoted by skipping one  class and scholarship will also be given.

Bondita raised doubt: Sir what is this promotion?

Matha teacher: Bondita, if you clear this exam with highest score you will be directly promoted to 10th std and scholarship will also be offered.  but you should score more than 90%. Till now very few Indians have scored it and that too only boys. So I am hoping atleast this time girls should come forward to give their names and try for this exam . Anyway, students! Whoever are interested can give their names. Make it fast.

Bondita and Neetu ,sone other boys gave their  names for exams

Maths teacher asked Suketu and gang: Hey love story Romeos! What about you three? Won't you atleast Try to write the exam..

Suketu and gang frowned when master had criticized them openly

Niranjan covered that : Sir its a tough syllabus and moreover the question paper will also be very complicated..

Maths teacher sarcastically mocked: As if you three are not complicated. See already you are lagging in studies. As per your age you should have been in college, but look at you three.. You are still in school if you won't work hard to pass in exams, no  doubt you will be in school even if you reach 20-25 years of age. Take care. Work hard.