66 Analysis of the scary night patnidevi accusations and torture

In bhoot Ghar:

You have to compensate this one month sadness and tension you gave- Bondita said these words to her Patibabu and by telling these words she Recollected last one month incidents and the way he repented, all are making her upset that how much he had struggled and also angry on him for not sharing this with her. They have promised in marriage still again he had broken the promise..again !

Her breathes are getting heavier and tears started rolling down it fell on his shirt and he tried to pacify her by rubbing her back : calm down Bondita

She pushed him and accused with breaking voice : what do you mean calm down? unnecessarily you cried and made me also cry.

She sat on knees and bursted into more tears by Recollecting his suicide attempt allowing kapalik tantrik baba to hit him with whip all these are blood boiling and breaking her

He grasped what all she is going through and he too sat on knees tried to pacify by placing his hand on her shoulder but she yanked away and started accusing by holding his collar : you are Accused by that Gobind sen and you didn't Think it's necessary to share this with your family members not even believed me , you might have thought that I am much younger than you so I won't understand you . Am I right? This age gap complexity is still there in your mind. Is that all?

Anirudh shooked his head with tears. He convinced: I never felt like that

Bondita: no need to tell lie. Reality is you have many complex feelings in mind. Did you forget that you only told me that fear of losing me is there in your mind, you only wanted to present your best version infront of me and that fear had over powered the trust and love you have on me. .(her voice is more breaking) in real you didn't trust me Patibabu. One of our marriage promise that we don't maintain secrets is broken by you.

He tried to pull her by wrapping his arm around her waist trying to tell sorry and she started accusing : how much you have broken inside and made me break .

she lovingly took his hands in hers and said : with these pure hands which always folds hands infront of every women, how can you think that this hands can force a girl and take away her innocence

(Anirudh is crying by looking at her admiringly calling: Bo..ndi..ta.. )

With this hands you took my hands to slap you, you tried to commit suicide, you have behaved more crazily than ever before, you have cried and cried infront of me without telling the reason and drowned in too much remorse feeling . You kept me away, literally separated me again from you ... you lived all yourself alone in this one month without involving me, you alone suffered in your zone .. I am so upset Patibabu..so upset. I am highly disappointed with you.. I won't talk to you..

Anirudh is crying and smiling at a time . He said leaning on her shoulder and wrapping his arms Around her as side hugging her: even though I know that this shoulder will give me solace but I felt myself impure to lean here..I know only one word ofcourse which is inappropriate for you when you are super angry but I don't know other word - it's sorry...sorry ..sorry.. sorry Bondita.. please don't push me away.. I can't take it. This is my biggest weakness. I can take kaka and baba, my two brothers, Thakuma sumati maa accusing me fitoori.. But I can't take cold shoulder of the person who is the reason for my existence and slipped into her lap and cried more..she kept her hand on his head.

He is continuing: I don't mean to upset you but as I told earlier I thought that no one will believe me if I say that I was blamed with this dirty accusation.

Even I too suspected that if that mishap really happened or not. And in that process of collecting evidences 5 days before that night I was inhaled aphrodisiac scent which made me feel sexual desires. At that time I really have strong feelings. It made me have strong urge towards you and that's why..I believed that I have wronged that girl also at that time.