14 Principal sir tension, Anidita confrontation

Bondita is pacing back and forth in Thakuma room nervously whereas old woman is sleeping after lunch.

Bondita in thoughts: Why did Patibabu come here? What else is left ? That too he changed his identity and came here pretending as Damini Malkin relative. Why? All of a sudden how did he gather information about Damini Malkin mayka side people? He did cheating and came here. What if he get exposed here?

She just sighed. Being a shikshak babu he is only telling lies and going in wrong path. Why is he playing with her (Bondita) like this? How difficulty it would be now to maintain her unsteady mind and control her heartbeat?

She then told herself: No Bondita no. Did you forget what you have decided? Hatred is the ultimate solution to all your problems. Hate him..just hate him.

She closed her eyes and started taking deep breaths recollected his screams ,his insults infront of everyone and tears started rolling down.

After few minutes she opened her eyes and wiped her tears and said gulping hard: yes I hate you Barrister babu.. I hate you.

She told herself: Areey waah! This hatred feeling is too good. It stabilized my heartbeat which increased when Patibabu no no when barrister Babu came infront of me. (She took a deep breath and said) I like this hatred..I will own this hatred feeling and stay neutral.

______

On the other side, Anirudh demanded explanation from principal once again. He asked Surendra : You told that you are taking care of Bondita as a daughter but in real what are you doing to her? you made her maid in your house and making her do all dirty...

'Enough...' Surendra stopped him with his furious voice.

(Anirudh gave similar expression when principal started shouting as given below 👇 in picture)

Surendra then started : It's unbelievable to me that are you the one whom that little girl always admire you as a role model, who always worship you as God

Anirudh's angry started melting. Surendra continued: Do you think I have given this work to her  on my will. She ..she herself came and joined here as a caretaker to my mother on her own will despite of me denying her not to do any work like a servant.

Moreover what can even I do Avinash oh sorry Anirudh Roy Chowdhary! You tell me. All of a sudden, a young growing girl Bondita came to my house in a miserable condition, she literally begged me to provide me shelter and seat to study in our school.

(Anirudh tears are rolling down and looking at principal helplessly surender is continuing..)

She herself explained me her condition, your both story and then expressed her dream of becoming barrister Babu. Her eyes and her words had shown her dedication, passion towards studies and dreams. Even then I told her that she should have informed in her family and she herself told me that she left them all and if I try to contact her family she told firmly that she will run away from here or from her house again but Won't stay with her family.