72 Anidita current shock to vicious Chandrachur

ENOUGH ASHIQ BABU! I DON'T WANT TO LISTEN A WORD AGAINST SAMPOORNA. I WON'T SPARE ANYONE

Chandrachur eyes burnt with rage and his breaths  got heavier when he said these words.

Anirudh is surprised and also elated inside to see this change in the monster like Chandrachur. Just like how he cant see anyone blaming or trying to harm Bondita the same expression is seen on his face. He said with a smile: Chill Chandrachur. Did you forget that I am love guru .

Chandrachur also came into senses next minute and left Anirudh's collar immediately and folded his hands and told softly: Forgive me Ashiq babu please forgive me. But I request you not to speak like that about sampoorna. Please finish this drama as soon as possible. All I want is Bondita.. (Anirudh fists clutched with anger and pressed his lips) I don't want to hurt Sampoorna in this process of winning Bondita.

She is so special to me..poor her   Everyone used her and   left her. I am also going to leave her in future.. I don't want to remain as cheater in her eyes.

Anirudh: Ok ...ok.. even I too  want to  finish this drama soon let's do one thing

Chandrachur: what is it Ashiq babu?

Anirudh: Increase your love drama dosage.  I mean spend as much time as you can with Sampoorna , we will wrap up this soon.

Chandrachur asked sarcastically: Oh   That means should I cook daily at that fire pot and wash her clothes also now.

Anirudh laughed and said:  you can cook in random days now I suggest you both to do ball dance..

Chandrachur ; Ball dance...!? Means that angrezi Wala dance..? Me with Sampoorna..

Anirudh: or else what .. do as I say. Spend as much time as you can.  Bondita's heart will melt by seeing you as a good lover  and sampoorna will also feel happy by dancing with you.

He came and kept hands on Chandrachur shoulder and said : See knowingly or unknowingly Sampoorna is helping you from many days right . Now she is in pathetic mood. (Chandrachur nodded.) Won't you cheer her up? 

Chandrachur got irritated and said : why all these Ashiq babu? 
To be Frank with you, I am not liking this drama. All I want is Bondita on my bed. I am least bothered about her feelings her consent and happiness.. for few minutes of pleasure why should I do all these. Why should I drag and hurt Sampoorna in this.

Anirudh left out a deep breath and asked in dark tone  : so impatient to have Bondita on your bed .. right

Chandrachur didn't grasp the thickness in his voice  and said : yes Ashiq babu as you are a love God what is there to hide from you. All this disciplinary life doesn't suit me.

This daily yoga Surya namaskar, morning and night mediation and maintaining celibacy..... I am fed up of all this. There is a limit to every drama.

He turned aside and started speaking Ill about Bondita and venting out his  frustration..

Anirudh knew that one day this fellow Chandrachur will turn tables like this .. he took out one chemical and slowly came back of chandrachur and poured it on  his back  which started giving bad smell . Anirudh immediately hidden it.

After few seconds it started giving bad smell and some allergic reaction is also coming from his body. Chandrachur is hell worried and asked what is this. And started scratching his body and back

Anirudh stood away  and told twisting his nose and keeping Disgusting face : oh god! whatever I have feared had come true .

Chandrachur: means? Aah..it's itching..