1 Prologue : Reverse pheras followed by fake marriage

Prologue :(a few changes in our story different from show)

In this story, Anirudh had filed a petition after few days of his marriage with Bondita as soon as he returned with Bondita from ousht mangla rasam done in Devipur. Because its hurting him to see that a little girl Bondita of 11 years is carrying sindur on her forehead with his name and it is killing him inside. He felt that no child should have this misfortune in their destiny and so he filed petition.

With passing time he agreed her as friend and after rescuing her from Tarabai he too acknowledged her as patni Devi.

Abolition of child marriage is passed after an year and made eligible age to get married for girls is 14 years and for boys 18 years. Also abolition is for upcoming child marriages and not to the already happened marriages and nullification is left to the choice of already married couples who are still underage. All this happened after Greenwood track and when Bondita is going to school, even though he is happy but he didn't think of nullifying his marriage with Bondita as he felt that his guidance is necessary for her.

When Anirudh and Bondita are staying separately in village and once Anirudh went to fill water in pot asking Bondita to study , at that time a well known person named Shankar had asked Anirudh to stay at home as krantikaris are creating ruckus and violence is going on everywhere and spend some time with his wife by making love.

Anirudh too sincerely told without thinking of repercussions of his words that Bondita is my responsibility our marriage is different and to save her only I got Married to her.

(Author's explanation: But it's a village and everyone are curious about Roy Chowdhary son and daughter in law who came to stay with them. This is listened by Banerjee babu - husband of two wives who is also a jobless person who used to roam with jobless and worthless bachelors (Dhananjay and Other bachelors of nearly 3-4 guys). His family is maintained by the farm lands he got from his ancestors. This news had been started spreading around village slowly. Women started sympathising with her whereas men look at her lustfully she couldn't notice and Anirudh didn't notice too but didn't have much courage to do something because Trilochan Roy Chowdhary visited their hut 2-3 times and started finding her welfare in Anirudh's absence. Bihari also regularly finding out about his Bahuraniji safety daily. So no one had guts to look at her lustfully.)

2. Marriage anniversary function scene is also same (as it's in the show) and then in the upcoming days Anirudh is fed up of his 13 years old Bondita trials of winning him with her ksj support (wearing frock for him , buying chamatkar sindur and tricking him to make him put on her forehead, writing Anirudh sang Bondita on marriage invitation card, Walls etc)

Anirudh also turned stubborn along with Bondita in making her come out of these adolescent thoughts . Because she is still a child to him and he didn't consider or even thought what others will think of her..

In those days only same like in show Manorama family is introduced and her match fixing is done in Roy Chowdhary haveli with Joya deep

One day principal called him and told him about Bondita scoring low marks in this new academic year 8th STD. He expressed his wonder and shock that how come studious girl like Bondita who came first in 7th STD board exams had scored this less marks of nearly 40-50% marks , sometimes in classes her focus is on some other matter and started carrying sindur to school and even in one answer paper she wrote Anirudh Roy Chowdhary name instead of entering her name, however teachers know her handwriting so her answer papers are corrected. This made Anirudh get devastate more . He told that it's all affects of child marriage and promised to principal that he will bring her into right path.

He decided to put full stop for her craziness and decided to break these fantasy thoughts because he also know that this is the starting stage and by passing the time these feelings may increase. He want to bring her to right path by hook or crook at any cost.