22. Wild Vehement!!!

Hey Readers,
You've read chapter 18, right!? So you know about Tankhun and Amy's interaction in the classroom. how Tankhun seems physically incapable of taking his eyes off Amy.
So this chapter would feel like a parallel universe or something.

[Chapter 18. Amy X Tankhun]

Maybe I should zip my mouth up and continue writing! You'll find out yourself. :) Enjoy

-A.S. Styles ^^

****

AMY's POV:

Life turned back to 360... or should I say became normal again.

He came to class but didn't bother me, not even trying to look at me at all. Which is a good thing, right? I took notes, and he kept listening to lectures. I saw him talking to Nanon, the guy who sat on his right side. He's a good guy to have as a friend. As for the guy sitting in the middle, I don't think I've ever seen him with anyone else in particular. Doesn't he have any friends!?

Usually, guys hang out together after class, I saw many groups of boys in the canteen area, doing silly things while wasting their time. Bunch of losers! Only he was the loner in the whole college.

Even though he's reluctant to literally everyone still he is famous in college. Girls like to talk about Tankhun's looks and expensive clothes.

How do I know this? Well, Nanon and Joy like to gossip around. Both of them are my friends. We have two classes together. They are nice people, they treat me friendly, and join me to study in the library or garden area - even though they like to waste their time mostly talking about useless pieces of stuff, like shopping, eating, or gossiping a little bit about fellow beings. But still, they're nice haha...

Sigh, I stole some glances at him but he didn't even bother to look at me.

Something changed! Well, we were not friends or anything in the first place so...

"You wrote the date wrong!"

"Oh!" I corrected my mistake.

Wait a minute! I turned my head to look at him. He talked to me!? A smile appeared on my face.

"Thanks," I said, he just nodded a little then turned his head to talk to the guy next to him. Nanon seems happy to talk to him. That idiot! It was just yesterday when Nanon was complaining about His Highness, sitting in the middle, being arrogant, and whatnot. And today he was busy chattering with the same guy. Double-faced guy! I just rolled my eyes while looking at them. I can't hear a single sentence of their interesting conversation. Well, Nanon told us later what they were talking about, me and Joy.

I was busy staring at them when someone poked me from behind. I turned around in my chair.

"Do you want to go to get something to eat!" Joy asked while leaning towards me. I don't want to but I don't mind a little walk. 

"Sure!" I stood up grabbing my bag from the ground. Tankhun looked up at me almost immediately but I didn't look back.

"Hey, Nanon we're going to the canteen. Do you want something?" Joy asked while throwing a paper ball at him to get his attention.

"Juice maybe..." Nanon threw back the ball at her but accidentally hit me. "Haha, my bad." He laughed at me. Idiot!

His Highness gave him an accusing glare. In my heart, I didn't want him to fight his newly found friend, so I started instead...

"You dare to laugh? Just you wait... I'll throw a freaking stone covered in paper at you, knocking all of your teeth out." I asserted making Nanon's eyes widen in shock. He put his hand up to cover his stupid mouth, Joy clapped her hands while laughing hard even Tankhun laughed a little enjoying the scene.