57. Second place? maybe not!

Note:

Dear Readers,
I think many of you didn't read chapter 53. Tankhun's Treat
Upcoming chapters are related to that chapter so just take a minute to go back and check if you read that or not.
Thanks!

****

AMY's POV:

We were standing outside waiting for his highness to come so that we can go to the college.

When he came brother V clenched his jaw, Pete smiled awkwardly, Milan face palm to hide his frown and as for me I kept watching and thinking what should I do to ignore this impossible guy.

Tankhun appears wearing long boots, skinny jeans with bright orange jacket over his uniform shirt. His half face was covered with extra large shades.

He was walking like a celebrity on freaking red carpet. He lowered his shades to see all of us waiting patiently for him.

I look around to see others behind him, his guards were all over the place while making faces, giving looks to their fashionista boss who had a devil-may-care expression.

Is it weird if I get impressed with his confidence level!?

We were standing near the cars and for some reason there was not enough guards around.

I look around to see more and there were four guards on the main gate. And the guards I used to see from the rooftop or windows were not anywhere to be seen.

I glanced at the garden area and the giant tress near the outer boundry walls.

There were too many CCTVs on the walls, terrace and even on trees.

Is it a fortress or something!?

I didn't knew that a Mafia's house has this much security. I bet it's equal or more than Prime Minister's house.

It'll be epic if I manage to run away from this place. Haha.

I was musing my own thoughts while glancing everywhere.

Usually I don't get the chance to look around casually. We left the mansion as soon as we get out of the front door.

It'll be tough to find a blind spot to escape without getting caught on the cameras. But I think one should be faster enough to run before the control room or watchman or whatever mafia brother had come to know and do something about it.

It's a little secret but I've got two crazy escape plans for emergency.

I looked around the area from rooftop and I had already memorize the spots where guards stand on watch or just walk around. I even knew about the trees which had CCTV cameras on and which didn't.

The boundary walls are twice my height, and there's a zero point zero zero one (0.001) chance for me to find a ladder and climbed up the damn wall.

Even then I've two plans which I hope I never execute. Fingers crossed!

I looked at the owner of this place and...

I was taken aback as he was staring at me intently. I blinked and smile and shifted my eyes to Pete who happens to be doing the same thing as his partner. I smiled a little and turned around to see the orange guy.

"How do I look?" As soon as I looked at him, Tankhun asked.

"Amazing!" I said shortly and received the LOOKS from everyone.

What!?

He narrowed his eyes at me like I'm lying to him.

Sigh~