21. Heart issues!

Tankhun's POV:

As we left the classroom together, I made her follow me all the way to the restroom. She was waiting outside while I was minding my business, after that, I just stood in front of the mirror wasting time to make her suffer.

What does she exactly do to have that kind of power in her freaking hands? When I was screaming because of the impact she caused... I noticed that she didn't even flinch.

Sigh~ I finally came outside only to find out that she was gone. I tried to look around for her...

Ughhhh~~~ I kicked the innocent wall and growled.

"Does it hurt that bad?" I heard a little voice coming from behind. I turned around at once. And there she was...standing and looking at me. She was holding a plastic glass full of ice cubes, her face showing concern.

Is it too soon to celebrate!?

"Hold this." She said while holding out the glass.

"..." I just looked at her hand.

"You'll feel better..."

I took the glass not so sure. But as it touched my palm I felt a mixture of pain and relief. Wow~

"Let's go." She starts walking.

"Where!?" I don't want to leave just yet.

"Nurse room!"

"..." I didn't say anything. Why do we go to a nurse's room?

"Are you still mad at me?" After seeing me quiet, she looked up at me, making a face I couldn't really comprehend.

"..." Well she makes a fool out of me in front of the whole damn class. She ruined my image and shattered it into small pieces. But still...I'm not mad at her.

"Yeah, I know I did a stupid thing... like seriously who gave high fives in front of the teacher? It's all my fault. I thought we were class fellows, we sat together and we kinda rock the oral test too so... Sheeesh man that was hella embarrassing. And I wanted to say sorry but I won't, because sorry doesn't undo the mistakes. Believe me, I'll never ever do that again. Hashtag Say no to high five..." She stopped to take a breath.

Woah she should seriously consider being a rapper. I'll sponsor her show. She'll rock the stage.

I wanted to clap but my hand was hurt and busy holding the cold glass too. Surprisingly that doesn't hurt anymore. But I won't tell her that. Let's just take advantage for an hour or two. Haha! I was immersed in thoughts when she walked towards me.

She stopped. Two feet apart. She tilted her head a little to look at me. Did she know that her cold glass remedy worked?

"Excuse me!" She said lightly and grabbed my wrist above the sleeves so that I couldn't feel her touch directly. She starts walking somewhere. I wanted to know where she was taking me, but on second thought... who cares!

.

She let go of me when we entered a boring-looking room. There were three single beds on one side, a table and some chairs on the other side, and two cupboards on the third side. It looks like a cheap-looking mini hospital. Hold on! Why are we here? Is she hurt too?

I immediately looked at her hands, first left then right. I didn't realize that I was touching her until she tried to take her hand out of mine awkwardly. I looked at her waiting for a slap or punch but she just took a step back. Well, that works too! I cleared my throat and held my head high before asking why are we here...