88. Anti-fragile!

Author's POV:

Kinn sent a car with three fierce looking bodyguards for his elder brother, Tankhun.

Those wrestle-like guards said they were sent here for Khun's safety but our crazy guy knew better. He narrowed his eyes at those three heavily muscular guards, even Pol looked small in front of them.

"Safety my foot, our good for nothing leader send these beasts to take me back at any cost. I won't be surprised if they kidnap me to take me back to my own damn house."

Khun kicked the other car while throwing an annoying tantrum. Arm and Pol made a silent agreement and chose to ignore the high pitched shouting and leave their boss for Pete to handle.

They were busy putting all of the bags and luggage into both cars. Both of them got tired as hell as they had to do the whole job. Nop didn't allow those wrestlers for guards, inside the mansion.

It was irritatingly tiresome to go in and out of the mansion continuously to bring all of Khun's belongings out. Both Arm and Pol brought two small duffle bags while Khun brought a freaking too much as if he was planning to stay here for not a week, but a whole year.

.

After leaving the boundaries of minor mansion Khun got emotional and cried a little bit, secretly. Both Arm and Pol exchanged a knowing look and chose to play oblivious.

Khun asked them to play some music to match his mood and Pol played some heartbroken songs making Khun more sad than ever.

Arm gave an are-you-serious look to Pol who didn't even turned to see him.

Khun continued his silent weeping session but a smile appeared on his face.

"Before leaving that hell of a place.....I succeeded in making her smile and laugh.. she looked so enchanting..." He flexed to himself proudly making his guards nodded in agreement.

They were pleased with their boss because of this. Also that was the only good deed that Khun did in this last whole week.

Amy and her smile go hand in hand, without her happy aura it's awkward and hard to stand in front of her.

Surprisingly Khun didn't create much of a departure scene in the minor mansion otherwise it'll be harder to take him out of that place, also Vegas's hostile attitude could be a little frightening for them.

Three of them sighed together for different reasons.

.

.

On the other side Amy was smiling from ear to ear in joy while celebrating her triumph with a solo parade towards the room.

Now it's her turn.

.

She started packing with her college bag and took all her books and assignments. Next she makes sure that she got all of her personal belongings that she got from her own house when she sneaked out with Macau.*

She sat on the floor and pulled out the same bag she brought from her house for clothes.

But before starting she went to close the door as she didn't want anyone to know about all this. It won't be easy to leave the house otherwise.

She planned to say farewell at the very end so that they couldn't have the time to stop her or even force her to change her mind.

A polite escape plan! Hehe

She was busy folding her used and brand new clothes and a strange thought hit her.

How did her mafia brother figure out about her dressing style?