16. Knock, Knock!

[Tankhun's Bedroom]

[Tankhun's Bedroom]

Author's POV:

Vegas came back to Khun's room and found Pete already sleeping on his side. He wanted to tell Pete about what he had discussed with his friends. Pete was sleeping on the bed in half laying, half sitting position. Vegas sat on one knee in front of him, taking a good look at his face. His eyes were a little puffy from all the crying he did because of his crazy sleeping cousin.

After some time, he stood up and went to the other side of the room. He sat on the leather couch and opened the book that he brought from Kinn's office. He was reading while glancing at Pete and Khun from time to time. He can't help but smile. They both slept like kids. Both crazy and stubborn in their own way. He was busy reading but after an hour or so he felt his eyes heavy. He just closed them for a minute.

And fell asleep.

.

In the middle of the night, he felt someone getting closer to him slowly and silently. He acts faster using his sharp instincts, and he grabs the wrist of the other person, tightly.

"Shhh Vegas it's me." Vegas heard a soft voice then opened his eyes and a familiar face appeared in front of his face. "Relax it's just me," Pete said while covering him up with a thin blanket.

"Relax in the Main family house..!" He murmured in a raspy voice.

"Well.... I am here." Hearing this Vegas smiled and closed his eyes again. Pete just patted his shoulder before going back to Khun's side. Who was still sleeping because of medicines?

.

A light knock came at the door. Pete looked at the time 3 a.m. He opened the door without making any noise. He smiled at Kinn and Porsche. Kinn was wearing his silk pajama and long gown, while Porsche was wearing his baggy shorts and with loose t-shirt.

"Is he alive?" Porsche whispered loudly. Both Kinn and Pete gave him a look. Porsche just grinned at them. 

Kinn shook his head lightly before entering the room. He was held back a little when he saw Vegas sleeping on Khun's favorite couch. He raised a surprised brow at Pete who just smiled widely and shrugged a little.

Kinn sat on Khun's side, he placed his hand on his brother's forehead checking his temperature. He then held up Khun's dressed hand, brushed his fingers a little then put it lightly on his chest. He looked up at the IV bottle, only a little bit of liquid remained. He then looked at Vegas who was still sleeping, his feet half dangling in the air. His psycho cousin looked so tired. He almost felt pity for him but then he glanced at the book lying on the table. He tilted his head a little. Then his eyes widened.

Bloody hell! Vegas stole his freaking book from his office! It was the same book that he used to write poetry in... How did he find the book? When did he get it? But most importantly why did he take that specific book?