89. Her...Escape Plan!

AMY's POV:

Another day, another morning...

Sigh!

After taking a shower I went to the rooftop and watched the sunrise. I looked down and saw many guards on duty.

I narrowed my eyes at the boundaries and trees and hidden CCTV cameras.

It took me a lot of days to detect all of their positions. It was fun like I've been playing some finding-hidden-objects game.

.

I finger comb my half dried hair and make a messy bun. Then I went downstairs, all the way to the kitchen and halted at the doorstep.

I was surprised to find Pete in the kitchen, this early in the morning. I glanced at the clock and it shows five-fifteen.

He was leaning to see inside the fridge. At first I wanted to gave him a jump scare but his instincts are quite good cause I only managed to take two steps and he already turned to me.

What makes me more surprised was that he was wearing earbuds, even then he knew that someone is behind him. Nice!

He glanced at me, I raised my hand to say good morning and he turned away. I just pursed my lips, my hand was still in the air.

Sigh!

Yeah~ He's still mad and ignoring me......

Let's just try to make up with him.

"Morning brother Pete! Do you want something to eat? What should I make for today's breakfast? Any suggestions?"

He ignored all of my questions and drink juice direct from the bottle. I tried not to comment on that, like seriously an empty glass was right in front of him.

"Did you sleep well?" I tried with a smile, he only spared me a glance.

"There's blueberries in the fridge. And I saw honey in the cabinet. Do you like pancakes? I can make Honey Blueberry Pancakes. My mama's recipe." I turned my cheerful mode on.

"Thank you miss Amy. But I'm good." He finally replied.

Miss Amy?

I furrowed my brows cause lately he wasn't being formal to me, almost treating me like a friend. And I liked it when he called me just Amy with his bright complimentary smile.

Something is telling me that.....Pete changed.

He placed the empty bottle aside and started to walk away while blabbering something lightly, either he was singing or just talking to himself.

The next moment, I don't know what got into me to go and block his way.

"Why are you mad at me?" I asked directly.

"I am not." He moved on the left side

"Yes you are." I did the same.

"I don't know what you are talking about." This time he moved to the right.

"Oh really!" I mirrors his action and crossed my arms on the chest.

"Miss Amy, let me pass."

"I will but first tell me what's going on? Why are you mad at me? Did I do something?"

"..." He gave me a silent but pointy look.

"Is...is it about Khun?" Damn I didn't want to say that. He lifted an arrogant brow, poorly mimicking brother V. Cute!

"So it's about him." I nodded thoughtfully "Still I don't see what makes You angry." I pressed on the word 'you'.