23. Emergency Party!!

Hurraaay!!!

1.02K views.
100 ⭐

What a beautiful day!
It's time for an emergency dance Party!

-A.S. Styles ^^

****

Vegas's POV:

I was in the parking area when I saw a familiar figure, and an amused smile appeared on my face. I walked towards him, just to tease him some more.

"Hello, crazy cousin! We met again..." He turned his face to see me. I was a little taken aback by the red mark on his face. "What happened to your face?" I asked my fists getting tight for some reason. He touched his face a little, his eyes were dazed as if he... cried? "Tell me who in the hell did this to you!" I half growled and glanced at his good-for-nothing bodyguards who just looked down after seeing me glaring at them.

I looked back at his face he was looking down at the back of his hand. I saw in the line of his sight and found a little bruise on his hand too. What in the hell did he get himself into? It's not even two damn hours since I've last seen him.

Did he fight with someone? No, he's not the type to engage himself in a fight. He enjoys watching them but never meddles in them. Or did he get attacked by someone? If yes then I freaking kill that piece of... I glanced at Arm and Pol. I don't think that's the case either because both of his guards look neat and fine.

"First brother, just tell me what happened?" I tried again this time in a calm voice. Pete said he only actually listens and answers when you talk politely and with respect.

Maybe Pete's right. As soon as he heard my softer voice he looked at me. His eyes were a little red, he's definitely cried, but why?

"Vegas?" I looked at him "...can you leave me alone!?" He asked in a voice that I never heard from him. He usually likes to mess with me with his shouting and murmuring but right now he seems... normal?

"Okay... First, tell me who did this. I will kill whoever hurt you." I said in a dark voice that no one likes.

"NO!!!" He shouted in horror and grabbed me by my collar. "Don't you dare to lay a finger on her!"

"..." What?

"I... I will not leave you alone if you did anything... to her. Did you hear me Vegas!?" He growled imitating my signature darker tone perfectly. Well, I don't think he was just imitating.

"I won't," I whispered lightly and waited for him to calm down.

If it was some other day, I would have broken his bloody hand for grabbing my collar. He looked me in the eye for a few seconds, maybe seeing if I was telling the truth or not. He finally let go of my collar and pushed my chest lightly, dismissing me.

.

He opened the car door for himself, making me surprised. Honestly, I didn't know he could even do this much for himself. Because he likes to pretend a freaking King of the damn world. As he sat inside both Arm and Pol moved to go. I grabbed both of them by the backside of their collars and dragged them with me.

"Let's get to the point... What happened?"

They first looked at each other did some kind of silent chat and turned to face me as if they made some kind of mutual decision.

"After you left earlier, Khun goes to his classroom. He looked annoyed because of what you did..." Pol gave me a hesitant look, after seeing me not getting angry at him he continued "And Miss Amy was there alone in the class. We didn't know what exactly happened inside."