74. Affable Meeting!

"It's not what's on the table that matters, it's who's in the chair."

****

Hey Readers,

First of all I want to say
"Yayyyyy 12.6k views..."

Secondly, pardon me for being late.
Freaking 10 days, woah where did the days go!

Actually I've written this chapter a few days ago but didn't get the time to edit and publish it.

But here it is.

Enjoy your dinner!

-A.S. Styles^^

****

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

The meeting was going well, everyone tried to look tougher than the other, just to show their powers.

Kinn met some of the familiar faces in their field. And he also met some enemies, with a business smile. Even though he gave and received some hostile glares, the rule was unbreakable.

No killing or murdering allowed at The Meeting!

Kinn greeted some old business partners and met some new foreign mafia leaders.

'It wasn't that bad after all.' he thought to himself.

On the other side of the cruise Vegas looked bored while holding the same glass of drink that he got more than an hour ago.

He took that glass to his lips then looked the other way. Only Kinn noticed that the liquid is exactly the same as before.

Vegas is a sly mafia who knows about the cheapest life threats that he can face at meetings like these.

Even though the rule was apparent, there's always someone who got the guts or enough hatred to kill someone.

Vegas was not in the mood to die or take any chances, not today.

He still has to hunt down his prey.

'Bloody Screaigh!' He breathes in the glass while keeping a hawk's eyes at the star of the meeting. Or the only guy Vegas is interested in.

Screaigh appeared, a little late, but still on time to light up the mood for Theerapanyakul-cousin-brothers.

Kinn saw his partner too. The Russian came with a tall girl wearing a full silver black dress, her left leg was showing almost completely.