85. A for Amity.

AMY's POV:

AMY's POV:

I left the teacher's room and went to the restroom to wash my face. I can't believe I actually slept in front of a teacher!

.

"Gawd I look like a ghost!"

I look in the mirror and turn from left to right and yes I made a wrong choice for letting my hair open. Now it looks like that someone blasts a bomb in it.

I finger combed my hair and made a  side braid then secure the end with the rubber band, I was wearing on my wrist for hours now.

Woah! Finger combing was never this easy before!

Short hair are really not that bad.

.

I left the restroom and walked slowly while thinking why am I getting this strange uneasy feeling as if I was forgetting something.

Then it hit me making me halt in my steps.

Art project!

I need a model!

I turned around to go back to the teacher's room.

.

I stop in front of the door and open my back pack. I took out two energy bars that I bought last night.

I opened the door slowly..

"She was looking for Vegas."

I froze in my steps. Sir Kinn was talking to someone.

I waited and waited..

"Khun! Hello! Khun?"

He was half shouting but the guy on the other side hung up.

'Did he just... Was he talking about me? He told Tankhun about me!! seriously! It's been only like fifteen minutes and he already sold my secret plan! Can I call it backbite?'
I clench on the bars in my hand.

"You should learn how to knock!" A deep scolding voice came behind me.

I didn't get startled as I know who he was..

"Coming from the guy who was stalking me!" I retorted half rudely.

"I... wasn't stalking you!"

"Whatever Huge! Do whatever you want! I'm already get used to it!"

I clicked my tongue and turn around only to find a pair of hostile eyes fixed on me. Nice!

"What! Do you want something from me?" I asked, he remains silent.
"You like chocolate? Here. Have some.." I held out one bar to him.

"..." He furrowed his brows as if he never saw a thing called chocolate. Stupid!