101. Beer and skittles!

Author's POV:

Author's POV:

"What do you mean you can't fulfill your promise!!? Van, You perfectly know what it means to break a promise with Us... There will be consequences!"

"And I'm willing to pay the price..... even with my own life as long as my daughter is happy."

"DONOVAN!"

"I'm sorry for causing agitation to you, good sir but..."

"I protected Her as my own. And you promise to give that child to me when the time comes... You know the age difference between my son and your daughter - I patiently waited for so long! Now you can't just back away from your words just because she wavered by some boy. Who is he anyway?"

"I don't know..."

"I'm not buying that!"

"It's true, I didn't ask so she didn't tell.. but trust me I tried everything to get her back on track now her 'rebelling' became more severe. It's been a week since she told me... and our argument...sigh, currently she's ignoring me..."

"Find out and tell me who's that boy is."

"What would you do?"

"Just wanted to see if that boy worth enough to replace my son. Anyhow Amethyst will become my daughter-in-law there's no other way.."

"Sigh, very well."

____

After a few days of contemplating, Van decided to call her daughter.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

'The number you've dialed is busy!'

Damn!

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"Hello Amy! I've told you many times not to reject my calls it makes me anxious."

[Mr. D I'm in the class!]

Amy whispered through the speaker.

"I don't care!"

[...]

"Anyways never do that again."

[Got it! Why do you call?]

She hid behind her book to talk secretly.

"What's the name of the...ahm... The boy?"

[Who?]