36. Welcome home, Sister!

Pete's POV:

I was busy talking with Porsche that I didn't even realize when Vegas called. I excused myself and go the Khun's bedroom. I knocked but he didn't answer, so I went in. He was in his wardrobe I knocked that door too.

"Khun are you there?"

"Hey Peteeeee, helppp!" He shouted as soon as he heard my voice. I almost kicked open the door just so see...

Sigh~ Khun was struggling with his damn shirt.

"Help me, take this thing offfff..." He was still shouting for no reason. I helped him.

When he turned to choose a new shirt to wear, I saw his back and he's also smells like... medicine?

"What happened to your back!?" My eyes widened as I saw a few greenish blue bruises and some patches on it.

"Oh this... Nothing serious." He rolled his eyes exaggeratedly but I ignored him and examine his injuries.

It looks like someone hit him, or he fall on something hard! Either way he was hurt. And he didn't tell anyone. Like seriously, he's a guy who would shout even after getting a damn scratch and the whole mansion know what's going on.

"Khun, explain!" He turned to look at me and then furrowed his eyebrows to think something. But I know him better he's building up a baseless stupid lie. "Khun!" I warned him even before he could give me some false statements. He took a deep breath and his shoulders slump comically.

"She ran into me and I fell on my back in the parking area. Then the low-level stalker hit me with the handle of his fruit knife." He first made a happy face then and angry one "Rest assured, I took my revenge on him." He haha-ed then took out a shirt to wear.

"Wha... where did you get those patches?"

"Oh these... in the first aid box. I didn't know about ointment or painkillers so I just put them on. It was a headache to try to find the right spot to place them... But it works wonders..." he chuckled again and start wearing the shirt.

"Wait!" I said again and he gave an annoyed look. I placed my finger at one patch on the shoulder. "Does it hurt?"

"Yes." He said while flinching.

Then I placed my finger in the middle. "Does it hurt?"

"No"

"Okay." I said lightly and pull out the patch to place on the right place.

"Aaahhhhhhh~~~~" He shrieked like a girl and jumped around a little while trying to rub his back that stings and then came to kick me everywhere.

I was dumbfounded a little, holding the patch in my hand. And I saw a few tears appearing in his eyes. And it takes a lot in me to hold back my laugh. I slowly go to him and slap the patch back, this time on the right side.

"Aaahhhhh!!" He shouted again. Even though, I slapped lightly but it landed exactly where he's hurt. Shoot! He throws a few shoes on me from the shelf and I didn't complain. "Are you messing with me? Did Vegas asked you to do this!!!???" He yelled at me, without wasting a breath before blaming everything on Vegas. Haha

Something hit me...

Vegas!

Damn, I completely forgot about him.

"Khun, I came to tell you that I need to leave." I informed while catching a shoe flying to my chest.

"Did he call?" He narrowed his eyes and I nodded.
"Was he mad?" He asked again and I shook my head.
"Well, that's new." He was thinking out loud. "I wonder why..."