67. A Day so FINE!

Amy's POV:

I woke up in the evening with a soar neck and found myself on the sofa.

How did I end up here?

I tried to remember the last thing before felling asleep.

My little devil!

I glanced at the table and found my laptop. Maybe after hanging up I fell asleep. But the question still remains.

How did I end up here, on sofa?

I don't remember crawling up to sleep..

Ahh!

I winced as the half of my head was throbbing for some reason.

I took the same medicine two times by accident. Maybe these are just side effects.

I took a tablet for headache after breakfast then got confused if I take it or not so I took another one.

Maybe that was a bad decision because the medicine works too much to make me half faint into deep sleep.

I walked towards the room to get fresh. I washed my face and eyes with cold water to wide awake myself.

Then after doing usual things I went to the kitchen and make coffee for....

Bloody hell!

I looked at the full kettle fill with coffee as I unconsciously made too much.

Well it's okay I just need to find some people to offer them this. Hehe

I took my cup and walked out.

I glanced around and found..no one!

Where did everyone go!?

I found the main door open so I went out to walk in the garden area.

The sun was still shining down over trees and walls.

I was just trolling around while taking small sips of my coffee. I smelled the aroma and cough as a weird smoke went into my lungs.

Who in the hell was smoking here!

I turned and noticed four well build up men standing together, cigarettes lit in their hands. They looked back at me and I saw some confusion and surprise on their faces.

What! you never saw a girl in this house!!?

Maybe not! Heehee

I never smiled at strangers - not consciously at least. So I nodded a little for no specific reason and walked back to the house.

.

I came back with a tray and walked towards the same place where I saw those....guards.

I looked at them and found another guy with them. I smiled as I brought six cup, just in case.

I cleared my throat to get some attention.

"Would you like to have some coffee?" I hold up the tray for them to see.

They looked thunderstruck.

I blinked for a while, half expecting an answer or something. Then place the tray on the same table I sat yesterday with my juniors.

'Do they really need to give me looks? Is it weird if I offered something to others just out of good will! Maybe there's something on my face, otherwise why would they stare at me weirdly.' I was thinking to myself while filling the cups up on my own.

'I will just leave this here. I hope they like it.. I wanted to give them a lecture on disaster that a single cigarette can caused. I know they have a tough job and they put their lives literally on the table to serve Mafia Brother but that doesn't mean they had to minus minutes of their lives with smoking.
I think they should have cherish the free time while eating healthy food or drinking some relaxing coffee or tea... Why am I thinking about them too much?'
I shake my head a little while pouring the coffee in the last cup.

TANKHUN Fanfic | Mind Over MatterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara