34. Damn Letter!

AMY'S POV:

AMY'S POV:

We were sitting in the library together for the group project.

I read what they prepare yesterday, and I'm happy to work with Bright and Day. They are serious about studies. At least this time I'm getting a feeling that I don't have to work extra.

We discussed about the characters and stuff. Nanon was not here so I kept texting him the key points or just telling him what he has to do about the project on weekend.

I know he wants to be here but he's busy as swimming club was going to have some kind of competition among seniors and juniors of all years.

Bright left too for his class, but before he leaves, I think I saw him stealing a glance at Joy. And my dear friend didn't even look at him the whole time.

Hah and she was telling me about this kind of stuff...

I glanced at Tankhun who looked bored as hell but didn't leave or shout at anyone. If I didn't catch him rolling his eyes in every few minutes, I might be wondering if he's sick or something... haha

As for me I worked all night, now my shoulders and neck were starting to give me trouble.

Joy and Day were discussing some characters in the Canterbury Tales and I just leaned forward to relax myself a bit and closed my eyes.

____

Tankhun's POV:

I was watching their boring as funeral group meeting. I was surprised to see their activeness. Why in the hell nobody was yawning after hearing this kind of discussion?

Nanon didn't show up, tsk. He's fun to talk. Now that he's not here, I kinda feel like a black sheep among these nerds.

After an hour Bright boy left too, leaving me with these stupid girls - not Amy, she's genius.

I saw how dedicated she was to this stupid group study thing. She was massaging her shoulders and nape, is she okay? I keep looking at her but she didn't even spare a glance towards me. Now I don't feel... happy.

I came and sat before anyone but that evil Joy sat beside me and gave me a victory smile for some reason. I wanted to tell her that this chair was for Amy but that silly girl came and sat in front of Joy. Wonderful!

I was glaring at Amy, why didn't she just sit in front of me?

Day was sitting with her and that stupid Joy was on my left. Well, I'm not complaining as long as I can sit and see her...

I crossed my arms around my chest and started counting, if she didn't look at me before freaking hundred, I'm gonna throw a giant tantrum making her embarrassed to heaven and hell.

Well, I don't want to but that's the only way to get her attention.

I was counting and counting...